Personality Colour test

Your platform. Get to know each other (but don't forget about us!)

Moderator: All Moderators

What colour did you get?

Red
No votes
Green
24%
Yellow
15%
Blue
27%
Brown
15%
Orange
9%
Black
9%

Total votes : 33

Postby lizzy1e » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:53 am

My true colour is

Black!?

Your color is black. The color of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them — your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness — trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the color of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the color for you.

Hmm... it's not on our list. Strange, I hardly think I'd be intimidating to anyone... :P
lizzy1e
Addicted to Moya

Postby nessieq » Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:06 pm

Although Black isnt technicaly a colour ( despite the song :P ) I'll add it just for you, Liz. :mrgreen:
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
-T. S. Eliot, 'Little Gidding' V
nessieq

Postby AndyPandy » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:24 pm

lizzy1e wrote:My true colour is

Black!?

Black!! OOOH, scary liz! I'm cowering as I type this. :P
Music is food for the soul.
AndyPandy
Addicted to Moya

Postby Rain » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:44 pm

I'm intimidated, plus we're neighbors now Lizzy. Brown is always next to Black in the crayon box. I'll try not to be around on car washing days though. :P

:) - Rain
Rain
Enthusiastic Member

Postby irish at heart » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:27 pm

I took the test and got blue..it kind of does sound like me.
Follow the word
Follow the hope
Follow the dream..
irish at heart
Addicted to Moya

Postby lilly » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:08 am

I just took this test and got black!!! Now we're two, Liz! :P
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
lilly
Addicted to Moya

Postby Beldaran » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:00 pm

I'm BLUE!!!
:D

You're blue — the most soothing shade of the spectrum. The color of a clear summer sky or a deep, reflective ocean, blue has traditionally symbolized trust, solitude, and loyalty. Most likely a thoughtful person who values spending some time on your own, you'd rather connect deeply with a few people than have a bunch of slight acquaintances. Luckily, making close friends isn't that hard, since people are naturally attracted to you — they're soothed by your calming presence. Cool and collected, you rarely overreact. Instead, you think things through before coming to a decision. That level-headed, thoughtful approach to life is patently blue — and patently you!

Describes me really well! :)
A child is love made visible...
Beldaran

Postby Methica » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:06 pm

You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.

In life you can make your own decisions or let other people make those decisions for you. Being Above The Influence is about staying true to yourself, and not letting people pressure you into being less than you. So be yourself. Or be something less. It's your call
Imperfect is the new perfect
Methica
Addicted to Moya

Postby Macha » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:53 pm

I haven't known that I have to register there. So I didn't finish the test. I'm a bit sceptical to give my E-Mail address on such tests, when I don't want to register. So I don't know my colour, but no matter.
Macha
Addicted to Moya

Postby Dubhy63 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:55 pm

I'm yellow too,the test is great fun :)
* No man ever wore a scarf as warm as his daughter’s arm around his neck.*
Dubhy63
Addicted to Moya

Postby Dab051176 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:10 am

Black!!!

If I'm honest, the results are scarily accurate, too - I can be a real perfectionist....

Dave
Dave

From Wales...via Birmingham!!!!
Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Previous

Return to Fan space