Your opinion of your life in general?

Your platform. Get to know each other (but don't forget about us!)

Moderator: All Moderators

What is your opinion of your life in general?

Great, My life could not be better!
5%
Fine, but i have had some bad times.
27%
Im happy, but i need something more.
22%
i have had a bad life, but im happy.
5%
Im not sure, im usually happy.
12%
Crap, but i get by.
12%
Terrible, everyday is agony for me.
10%
I would say i have done ok in my life.
7%

Total votes : 41

Postby Macha » Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:15 pm

I think my life is o.k although I have some bad time like last week. Everything that I did get wrong but this week it was better because I had three days of holiday. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Macha on Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macha
Addicted to Moya

Postby Macha » Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:45 pm

Hmmm, I would say that my life is okay at this time. I have a very nice boyfriend since two years and we love each other. I'm living in my own flat since March last year. What should I say more? I only have to say: my life is okay.
Last edited by Macha on Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macha
Addicted to Moya

Postby Keiko » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:40 pm

Pff, I hesitated a little too much on all those Happy things so I went straight to crap, but I get by. I have changed a lot when I began my first year in college. In High School I was quite the teacher's pet :mrgreen: , (I really didn't wanted to be :shock: ) I changed a little to much in a wrong way. And it ended up in the second tryal of my first year. And now, i'm often insecure about my life. I'm just 20 but i'm feeling 40 as my life is over. because I have no idea what to do with my life,.. This insecure affects my whole life, I got troubles with new people,...I hope this new year will bring me more positif news than last year. And It starts to be better. My grades are better, my performance gets better,.. I hope it stays that way up! :D

(sorry if I'm sounding to much like an pessimist. I know, it's a very anoying habbit)

greetings

~Lost my Heart in Ireland.. Great country, nice people, beautiful places.. I just luv it!

My Blog Keiko's Place
Keiko
Addicted to Moya

Postby hermeyjdi » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:15 am

For the most part I have lived a full life and hey, I'm not even 30 yet. So if I were to die today, then I would be happy. The one thing that I need to work on is my relationship with God since I have slacked off a little here and a little there and before I knew it, I was way out there. It seems like lately I am having a struggle with my humanity. I know that when I get right with God then the rest will fall in line. Not to say that I won't have any problems because that is not true. He is so patient with me. :D
Jesus said to Peter, "feed my sheep not experiment on my rats" -C S Lewis
hermeyjdi
Addicted to Moya

Postby beth53 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:22 pm

mines is down hill all the time non stop.

beth2 :( :cry:
beth53
Banned Member

Postby hermeyjdi » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:06 am

What do you mean Beth. I am so sorry to hear that.
Jesus said to Peter, "feed my sheep not experiment on my rats" -C S Lewis
hermeyjdi
Addicted to Moya

Postby Beth » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:29 am

I guess it would have to depend on the day as to how I feel about my life. Sometimes the depression kicks in (those days are BAD, as anyone who's talked to me during one of the relapses knows). Other days are amazingly great!

Today is the later :D :D :D
Beth
Addicted to Moya

Postby Nigel » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:16 pm

It was exactly a year ago i started this thread, and looking at the poll. It seems to me we have a lot of forum members with mixed emotions about thier lives. Most of us are happy with our lives, but some people have picked the negative choices about their life. For those people in the forum who picked the negative choices on the poll. I just hope your lives have changed for the better from the year ago when you posted on this poll.
Nigel
Addicted to Moya

Postby irish at heart » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:34 am

My life is crap because I struggle with various mental illnesses every day.
irish at heart
Addicted to Moya

Postby Niamh » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:17 pm

I voted for fine, with some bad times. I don't believe in perfect lifes. Every person has some hard times in his/her life. That's normal and not strange. I think I'm very lucky to be what I am because I know it could have been so much worse.
Ó lá go lá, mo thuras...

Niamh
Addicted to Moya

Postby Maya85 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:28 pm

My life is like merry go around....some days are extremely bright, some are extremely dark. If I take 2 last months.....First 2 weeks of july were wonderful, i was happy and nothing could be better but after those 2 weeks heavy dark cloud came and I was permanently sad, you know some depessions, lonelines but I tried to run away to this and keep busy but sometimes even that didn´t work.
Now I can say i see the little light shining so I hope that everything will be OK soon :).
And that is all my life.Happy, sad, happy, sad
I think that to I could be really happy and thankful for nice days, 1st I have to thouch the bottom. So I enjoy each beautiful moment of my life, all the fun that comes :) to I could survive the bad moments with memories and hope for the better days :)
Make my heart a better place
Maya85
Really Enthusiastic Member

Postby nessieq » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:09 pm

I once heard of the different feelings and ups and downs we experience in life as the colours of the rainbow. Each colour is different from the last, different from things to come, but when at last all the colours merge, they form something eternally beautiful. :) I'd like to think that, should I be blessed enough to reach old age, I could look back on life as that. The ups and the downs only serve to add more colour, and each is as precious as the others.
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
-T. S. Eliot, 'Little Gidding' V
nessieq

Postby Methica » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:42 am

I need something more in my life, but I´m 15, so have lot´s of time left(I hope)
Imperfect is the new perfect
Methica
Addicted to Moya

Postby Methica » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:42 am

I need something more in my life, but I´m 15, so have lot´s of time left(I hope)
Imperfect is the new perfect
Methica
Addicted to Moya

Postby Nigel » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:24 pm

Methica did you accidentally post twice or are you trying to make your point more than clear? :mrgreen:

Oh by the way im happy with my life. Although sometimes being just happy isn't enough for some people :?
Nigel
Addicted to Moya

PreviousNext

Return to Fan space