What kind of music person are you?

The world's a big place. There's lots going on. Let everyone else know about it.

Moderator: All Moderators

How musically adventurous are you?

I listen to all types of music and i usually find and investigate new artists very often!
16%
I listen to certain types/genre's of music only, but always look for new artists/Music within these certain areas/genre's of music!
60%
I listen to certain types/genre's of music only, and rarely go looking for new artists or new music of a similar genre/type!
24%
I listen to anything and everything! but i don't bother looking for new artists or music!
No votes

Total votes : 25

Postby youremyenergy79 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:25 am

I listen to all types of music and i usually find and investigate new artists very often! :wink:
against the wind
youremyenergy79
Addicted to Moya

Postby Anya Prynn » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:41 pm

I voted for the second one. My first choice for music is celtic, I love artist like Moya, Enya & Clannad, of course, and then other cherished favs are Loreena McKennitt, Gaelic Storm, and bands like that. If I get a really good review of an artist that seems like they play folk music, I'll usually look into them. I don't usually go out looking for other artists outside the celtic/new age genre much though.
Don't give up now
Don't give up the bit of blue sky
You've got to go to find it
Where all the lights shine brighter
"No One Talks"
Anya Prynn
Addicted to Moya

Postby eadgyth » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:57 pm

I voted for the second one, but I'm really in between the first and second, although I do admit that whe it comes to my CD collection, you'll mostly find Scotish and Irish music. There's a lot of music I listen to and which I like when I'm at friend's places. Especially my friend Jana is an interminable source for all music concerning Rock and Alternative, she's set me onto some good music as well. Generally, I like to explore and myspace is great for that, love it.
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional
eadgyth
Addicted to Moya

Postby Garbo » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:11 pm

I have the quote "Pleasure is none if not diversified" -John Donne on the back of my iPod because I have such a wide range of music I listen to. Everything from Bob Dylan to muse to Brahms to opera to jazz to the Amelie soundtrack to heavy metal to classic rock to Celtic. Pretty much everything.
epic
Garbo
Really Enthusiastic Member

Postby Killiney » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:25 pm

I'm a bit narrow minded in the music I listen to. However, I am finding new artists all the time, just not at the moment lol. I currently like the Bhraonáins, Clannad and many others, mainly Irish people like Sinéad Ó Connor and Cara Dillon. I'm getting into Italian love songs.
Behind the innocent,
the last, the least and the lost
will be found in the storm

Northern Skyline - a fansite for Clannad/Moya/Enya get the latest news as soon as we get it
Killiney
Addicted to Moya

Postby Eternal_Silence » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:43 pm

Killiney wrote:I'm a bit narrow minded in the music I listen to. However, I am finding new artists all the time, just not at the moment lol. I currently like the Bhraonáins, Clannad and many others, mainly Irish people like Sinéad Ó Connor and Cara Dillon. I'm getting into Italian love songs.

Do You know Ghostland and Equation?
Cara Dillon used to sing in Equation (album:Return To Me) and both Cara Dillon and Sineád O'Connor appeared as guest singers on the album Interview With The Angel from Ghostland. You should definately check them out if you haven't heard of those bands yet :).

The turn of the day, when all music fools come out to play until the drunk turn of night.
http://www.singingriver.deviantart.com
Eternal_Silence
Addicted to Moya

Postby Killiney » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:52 pm

Eternal_Silence wrote:
Killiney wrote:I'm a bit narrow minded in the music I listen to. However, I am finding new artists all the time, just not at the moment lol. I currently like the Bhraonáins, Clannad and many others, mainly Irish people like Sinéad Ó Connor and Cara Dillon. I'm getting into Italian love songs.

Do You know Ghostland and Equation?
Cara Dillon used to sing in Equation (album:Return To Me) and both Cara Dillon and Sineád O'Connor appeared as guest singers on the album Interview With The Angel from Ghostland. You should definately check them out if you haven't heard of those bands yet :).

No I haven't heard them. Thanks for sharing though.
Behind the innocent,
the last, the least and the lost
will be found in the storm

Northern Skyline - a fansite for Clannad/Moya/Enya get the latest news as soon as we get it
Killiney
Addicted to Moya

Previous

Return to Rattle Bag