our world
4%
doon well
4%
gra dé
7%

Total votes : 27

Postby Ermine » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:38 pm

Perfect Time..........Because it restored my faith at the lowest time in my life

Forever thanks to Moya
"When the dawn seemed forever lost
You showed me your love in the light of the stars
Ermine
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Roibeard Óg » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:29 am

For me it's The Big Rock - it's a very powerful song and the gaelic chorus is AMAZING - not to mention those pipes! :lol:
"Tús maith, leath na hoibre!"
Roibeard Óg
Addicted to Moya

Perfect time

Postby Calogero » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:59 am

My favorite song is "Heal this land", followed by "the light on the hill" and the brilliant "song of David"...

Perfect Time..........Because it restored my faith at the lowest time in my life

That's what amazes me with music .. especially with Christian music. It's a powerful vehicle to heal our inner, spiritual and moral wounds..

I'm curious to know what do you mean by "it restored my faith at the lowest time in my life"... if you don't mind and if it's not indiscrete.

And if you're still with us today.. :wink:

Calo <><
"Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life." (Proverbs 4:23)
Calogero

Postby Phantas » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:06 pm

nessieq wrote:gra dé gets my vote- loooooove the vocals.

WEEEEE! Another one who loves it! :) It always seems ppl don't notice it LOL as they are so over Perfect Time and all (which is a lovely song) but Gra De just hit home at some point - and as you know I'm not a firm believer but this song caught me :P

I just wish Moya would sing it at a concert ! Has she ever sung it at a concert , anywhere in the world?

You know what's also so great about this song? It's how it starts almost acoustically, acapella, and then builds as it progresses...the only thing about it that I don't like as much is the ending, which seems to be unfinished......

Love,
Phantas
lost in the aether, leave a message...
Phantas
Addicted to Moya

Previous

Return to General