The Corrs New album release date!

The world's a big place. There's lots going on. Let everyone else know about it.

Moderator: All Moderators

Will you buy the new album?

Yes, Definetely
14%
Yeah, but not straight away.
5%
Maybe?
29%
No, i don't like The Corrs
19%
Who are The Corrs?
5%
I don't know!
14%
Other
14%

Total votes : 21

Postby Methica » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:16 pm

Nigel wrote:Well the Corrs have a new album coming out called 'Dreams: the ultimate collection'. Basically its a best of album, but does have a new track and a unreleased track. For me its an album i would buy maybe at a later date, as its not an essential album buy.

Hmmmmmmmm I got Home, Unplugged and Borrowed Heaven... I still want to buy the rest first, before considering buying that one...
Imperfect is the new perfect
Methica
Addicted to Moya

Postby youremyenergy79 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:22 pm

thanks for the news...
I don't have the album "home"...I was a fan years ago....the"dreams era".... (talk on corner):mrgreen:
against the wind
youremyenergy79
Addicted to Moya

Postby wonky_eggs » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:15 pm

Nigel wrote:Well the Corrs have a new album coming out called 'Dreams: the ultimate collection'. Basically its a best of album, but does have a new track and a unreleased track. For me its an album i would buy maybe at a later date, as its not an essential album buy.

Another best-of? They only had one out a few years ago! Money grabbing record company they have - I couldn't believe it when they released three different versions of Talk on Corners - I was furious!
wonky_eggs

Postby eadgyth » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:49 pm

I'm not too much of a Corrs fan, I have to say. They have some songs I like, but it's enough when I hear them on the radio or while going out. I do have "Home" though, but it's quite some time since I played it. Maybe I should give it another chance, but so far it hasn't really gripped me.
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional
eadgyth
Addicted to Moya

Postby DeepGirl » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:46 pm

Even though I am considered to be a biggest Corrs fan in our country (my website here), I'm not going to buy it as I as a real fan feel like a nut if I should buy the same songs I have just to get few remixes... This is really an insult for me.

NOT WORTHY OF MY MONEY.
DeepGirl

Postby Methica » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:37 pm

I´d have to look if I´d buy it o not.. As I only have a few albums from the Corrs)Home, Unplugged and Borrowed Heaven)...
Maybe somday when the price for it is waaaay lower, and when I´m in a CD buying mood...ROFL
Imperfect is the new perfect
Methica
Addicted to Moya

Previous

Return to Rattle Bag