My posts missing?

About Moya's forum, for site-related issues. Please start your site-related issue as a new topic and one of us will come along and advise.

Moderator: All Moderators

My posts missing?

Postby kackie » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:29 am

Hi guys... all of my posts from the last week seem to be missing! Do you know what's going on???
An unearthly look about him/He’s a strange and mysterious man/He whispers my name/They call him Shadowmoss
http://geocities.com/ilovepippintook
kackie

Postby Kosma [PL] » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:06 am

Yes, there have been some database problems. Angoid is working on it... there's a thread explaining this here.
Kosma [PL]
Enthusiastic Member

Postby eadgyth » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:42 am

The same thing happened to me, I can't find about 30 posts :shock: Not that they were that important anyways, but I was quite surprised when I realized that they had all gone. I started to think that I was either paranoid and just imagined writing them, and if I was going crazy. Good that it's only a technical failure, so thanks a LOT for posting that link, Kosma, I never might have found it myself. :P

Is there any chance of bringing the posts that have been lost back :?:
eadgyth
Addicted to Moya

Postby Angoid » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:38 pm

We've now got three threads running pertaining to this, so for the sake of consistency I am locking this one and one of the others.

The discussion can be continued in this thread here.
If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Purveyor of fine sarcasm since 1966.
Angoid
Technical Administrator

Return to Administrator