Concern about my private messages.

About Moya's forum, for site-related issues. Please start your site-related issue as a new topic and one of us will come along and advise.

Moderator: All Moderators

Concern about my private messages.

Postby rusty43 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:27 pm

Hello!
Did you recieved my PM or Private Message recently? I was wondering. I'm kind of concern about my message. By the way, I would love to learn how to play Harp. I heard of this music. It really inspirational and lovely instruments. Did you know that the Kingdom of God can be used these instruments. Some people would doubt it. Well, I heard it anyway. Take care! :wink:
rusty43

Postby nessieq » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:45 pm

hey rusty,
i don't know, but i wouldn't be woried if admin hasn't replied to your pms recently, he/she 's probably just busy.
take care,
nessieq.
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
-T. S. Eliot, 'Little Gidding' V
nessieq

Re: Concern about my private messages.

Postby kevinkells » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:45 am

rusty43 wrote:Hello!
Did you recieved my PM or Private Message recently? I was wondering. I'm kind of concern about my message. By the way, I would love to learn how to play Harp. I heard of this music. It really inspirational and lovely instruments. Did you know that the Kingdom of God can be used these instruments. Some people would doubt it. Well, I heard it anyway. Take care! :wink:
Yes, that is mentioned in the Bible Rusty, that is those who have been given eternal life.
kevinkells
Really Enthusiastic Member

Return to Administrator