The Happy hill

Your platform. Get to know each other (but don't forget about us!)

Moderator: All Moderators

The Happy hill

Postby Homer » Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:35 am

Well we know we have the hill of Tara..... but this is Homers happy hill !! :D :P

Some may know what this is about but I will say again.

This is a place to post about anything good and great that is happening to you and making you happy ! :D It can be anything and everything. Big or small, important or silly .... it does not matter.

If you are happy at seeing the sun
Passing that exam/test
Seeing an old friend
finally remembering where you had left that book you was reading..
Telling someone that they made you happy

ANYTHING !!!

I think it's good to share all them positive times in our lifes and share that feeling as well. There is far to much bad news and not enough good news, so lets change that.

Please post anything that is making you happy and to always smile and feel good !

Homer .... ( plants a tree on the hill and waits for the sun to make it grow)
have a laugh !
Homer

Postby wonky_eggs » Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:26 pm

we've had a lovely last few days, very sunny, warm, and spring has certainly sprung!

The frogs are swimming around in our pond laying tons of frogspawn, teh daffodils and primroses are in full bloom. The leaves are sprouting on the hawthorn trees.

Tonight is nice and still, I've just got home from work, the moon is lighting up the sky, there are a few light clouds and some bright stars around.

I'm happy about all of that. Plus I've only one more shift at work until TWO DAYS OFF WORK!!! Then I'm off night shifts for a week, my first days shifts in a MONTH - I need these!!!

Barry. :D
wonky_eggs

Happy...

Postby cantilena91 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:57 am

Yes! The fan club which I maintain for a music group Adiemus got a new member today from the UK! There are now 14 members and me in the fan club... I also got a great CD from this new member, it is not Enya, Moya nor Adiemus, but a great CD by Palladian Ensemble!

Suvi (happy to see the sun shining and smiling together with me!)
"Your golden breath took darkness away, if I ask, You won't let me go..."
cantilena91
Addicted to Moya

Postby Garbo » Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:07 am

Wow Homer, what an awesome idea!
I'm happy...
...that I can sort of eat solid food again after a month of not (I had my wisdom teeth removed)...
...that it's warm and sunny, but not too humid in Texas...
...that everyday is a new day from God...
I know that sounds cheesy, but hey, when there's nothing else to be thankful for, why not try that?

Garbo
epic
Garbo
Really Enthusiastic Member

Postby Ageless Messanger » Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:24 am

Have actually seen a dandeline(sp?) growing in my front yard yesterday and my lilac bushes are starting to blossom. Yay!!!, signs of spring finally coming.

Have had a few days of warm weather here, but now rainy and mucky and excepted to have January type weather, here again, on Sunday and Monday. Grrrr, want spring to be here and stay here.

Anywho, one of the staff members, at my group therapy thing, is very funny. She seems to always make me laugh or at least smile.

A.M.
Believe me
I'm not afraid
Teach me
To learn Your ways
Carry me
Under Your wings
In Your perfect time-Maire Brennan
Ageless Messanger
Enthusiastic Member

Location: Feeling 22, Acting 17, This is the craziest I have ever been

Postby nessieq » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:47 pm

heya homer and his happy peoples,
i am happy too! why? becuase we got off schoool 2day for easter and i went into town with my friends and had SO MUCH FUN! yay! we decided to take control of each others limbs, fit 5 people into a photo booth at the same time and eat muffins and capucino at the same time! (and different flavours too...) IT WAS KOOL!
newho, i hope you enjoyed my happy post!
SMILE! LIFE IS GOOOOOOOD! :lol:
nessieq.
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
-T. S. Eliot, 'Little Gidding' V
nessieq

Happy again...

Postby cantilena91 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:02 pm

Today I found out that I have now been able to save money enough for my next recorder (wooden), it will be either an alto or a tenor! So, now I have to decide which one to buy, but I am happy that I have the money!

Suvi
cantilena91
Addicted to Moya

Postby nessieq » Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:37 pm

i'm happy because today we drove up to see my grandparents who live near to donegal. i was listening to moya, as usual, and just as we rounded a corner there were the gorgeous mountains of Donegal, and in my ears was my favourite part of "Tara" ( the immense chorus bit in the middle) and it took my breath away. you've never listened to moya till you've listened to her in her home ground. it's undescribable.
love,
a very happy,
nessieq. :lol:
nessieq

Postby skippy » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:06 pm

I'm happy today because I rediscovered the album Perfect time :)

It triggered such happy memories of my perfect time last year, listening to the album driving across Wales to go see Moya live in Monkstown.

The songs were just so beautiful and the memory so perfect that I know I will always love that album.
skippy
Enthusiastic Member

Have the new recorder already!

Postby cantilena91 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:40 am

Just to let you know that I have now 2 wooden recorders, the one I bought is an alto one, so now I'm saving money for the wooden tenor one! Wish me luck for that...

(Suvi)
cantilena91
Addicted to Moya

Postby nessieq » Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:18 pm

good luck suivi
today i a, happy b cause after a week iùve located a campsite in france ahich has internet access!
horrah
im not so happy becuase ive turned into a giant freckle, because i have such pale skin nd its physiccally impossible for me to tan...
:roll:
nesssieq.
nessieq

More happy things...

Postby cantilena91 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:02 am

Thanks so much, Nessie! And yet more happiness, today my Japanese friend sent really awesome music for me! I'm in cloud nine now as I listen to the CD!

(Suvi)
cantilena91
Addicted to Moya

Postby Garbo » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:24 pm

May I ask what sort of music is it Suvi??? :)
I'm happy today because on Sunday I went to a theme park (Six Flags) and rode Poltergeist and Superman... ahhhh... Heaven... I just love roller coasters, but only the really fast and tall ones since after those the rest of them aren't any fun. But it was great and my family was with me. But just thinking of Poltergeist sends me into chills. :D I love that coaster way too much.
epic
Garbo

Postby cantilena91 » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:32 pm

Garbo wrote:May I ask what sort of music is it Suvi??? :)
I'm happy today because on Sunday I went to a theme park (Six Flags) and rode Poltergeist and Superman... ahhhh... Heaven... I just love roller coasters, but only the really fast and tall ones since after those the rest of them aren't any fun. But it was great and my family was with me. But just thinking of Poltergeist sends me into chills. :D I love that coaster way too much.

The second album by Japanese "Enya", Eri Sugai. The CD is entitled "Kaori" and it has been released in Japan (only) for some days ago. I have now both of Eri's albums, this new Kaori and the debut album "Mai". You can listen to some soundclips of Eri's music at her website, http://home.m07.itscom.net/erital/

Suvi
cantilena91
Addicted to Moya

Postby Garbo » Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:58 pm

Thanks, eh! I can't listen to them on this computer but when I get the laptop up I'll listen to them. :D
epic
Garbo

Next

Return to Fan space