Problems with Moya's site??

About Moya's forum, for site-related issues. Please start your site-related issue as a new topic and one of us will come along and advise.

Moderator: All Moderators

Postby Keiko » Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:14 am

Beth wrote:That's great that you can finally see it Keiko!! Perhaps it is just your security settings on your own computer that are too high?

Well maybe :D, I am not that clever with computer stuff LOL

Keiko

~Lost my Heart in Ireland.. Great country, nice people, beautiful places.. I just luv it!

My Blog Keiko's Place
Keiko
Addicted to Moya

Postby Beth » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:17 am

Keiko wrote:
Beth wrote:That's great that you can finally see it Keiko!! Perhaps it is just your security settings on your own computer that are too high?

Well maybe :D, I am not that clever with computer stuff LOL

Keiko

LOL Me either. i just remember about a year ago when I was trying to join Lunity when it was on Snitz and even though my security settings were only at the medium, it wouldn't let me join. I had to lower them all the way before I could join.

Are you on a Mac or do you use Windows? If it's Windows, right click the icon for the internet, click Properties, select Securities, then click Custom Level, after that, click the scroll down bar that says Reset To and set it to Low to view the site. Though, my settings are at High and I see the website fine... strange.
Beth
Addicted to Moya

Previous

Return to Administrator