When Moya visits the Netherlands

Your platform. Get to know each other (but don't forget about us!)

Moderator: All Moderators

Which concert are you attending?

01 April Evergem (B)
21%
03 April Bergen op Zoom
7%
04 April Haarlem
7%
05 April Groningen
14%
06 April Utrecht
43%
07 April Arnhem
7%
08 April Den Haag
No votes

Total votes : 14

Postby hermeyjdi » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:22 am

I am planning to attend the Haarlem show since that is where I will be staying. If it doesn't work out for all the forumers to meet at one show, is it possible to meet somewhere else on a different day?? I am coming all the way from the USA and I would love to meet you all.
Jesus said to Peter, "feed my sheep not experiment on my rats" -C S Lewis
hermeyjdi
Addicted to Moya

Postby Niamh » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:26 pm

I'll visit Arnhem.. anyone else who visit's it too?
Ó lá go lá, mo thuras...

Niamh
Addicted to Moya

Postby mise » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:11 pm

Oh it would be so much fun if we could meet. I won't be in Haarlem at the concert :roll: but if you let me know when you are in Holland we'll just have to arrange something!
Cherish all your happy moments: They make a fine cushion for old age
mise

Postby Beth » Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:17 pm

I think it goes without saying that if/when you all meet... we want pics :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Can't wait to see how the concerts went!!
Beth
Addicted to Moya

Postby hermeyjdi » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:59 am

Mise wrote:
Oh it would be so much fun if we could meet. I won't be in Haarlem at the concert but if you let me know when you are in Holland we'll just have to arrange something!

I will fly into Amsterdam on March 31st and fly out on April 8th. My Mom is coming with me and we will be staying in Haarlem but we are thinking of going over to Utercht during the day of that citys show to meet the fans since there will be a lot of people there. I can't stay for the show since the train doesn't run that late back to Haarlem but if you can't get to Utercht maybe you can make it up to Haarlem to visit us. Let me know.
hermeyjdi
Addicted to Moya

Postby mise » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:28 am

Oh I think you are in luck, if you wish you can also arrange a ticket to see Norland Wind, they play that first week in the Netherlands. The band has clannad-members Pádraig and Noel Duggan as part of their line up.
I think we can meet up in Utrecht at least. Let me do a bit of thinking and I ll get back to you!
Cherish all your happy moments: They make a fine cushion for old age
mise

Postby hermeyjdi » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:50 am

Are we going to have a Moya Forum day in Holland where we can all get togther and meet each other?? I am in if this works out for everyone else. Let me know when and where and I will do my best to get there. :D
hermeyjdi
Addicted to Moya

Postby Scienceman » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:33 pm

As far as I know the plan is to have a dinner with all the fans in Utrecht before the concert. I think that will be around 6 pm.
Scienceman
Enthusiastic Member

Postby hermeyjdi » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:51 pm

The only problem with that is not everyone is going to the Utrecht show. I know most everyone is and so I might be able to get over there for that. I am not going to go to the Utrecht show. Does anyone know when the last train leaving Utrecht for Haarlem is?? If I can come over for the dinner and get back to Haarlem that night then I will try to be there for the dinner.
hermeyjdi
Addicted to Moya

Postby Hester » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:42 pm

Josh! just checked that for ya!!! :mrgreen:

it appears you can still travel to Haarlem at 0:35 nighttime...you will have to travel via Amsterdam and you will arrive in Haarlem about 1:38 I believe. You know what...Moya's concerts most of time finish around 23:00 (11 o 'clock) so signature time included you would easily be able to catch the last train back to Haarlem!!! Now, why don't you consider to go to both shows since you come all the way from the US to see Moya ( I know I once told you that trains do not regularly travel that late at night but that's usually the case with trains that need to go back to the North of Holland (were I live) in the West trains go more often....

Hester
Love takes off the mask we fear we cannot live without an know we cannot live within - James Baldwin
Hester
Addicted to Moya

Postby hermeyjdi » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:05 pm

Hester-
That would be cool. I will check into it and let you guys know if I end up being able to come. I would love to attend another Moya show but it just depends on how much money I have when the time comes!!
Thanks.
Oh Hester, is there some kind of a week pass that I might be able to buy for public transport to use the week that I am there?? I though I read something about it but was un sure. It would be awesome if it worked for the trains and buses!!
hermeyjdi
Addicted to Moya

Previous

Return to Fan space