I just got Two Horizons today...

Heard it? Like it? Want to hear it?

Moderators: wonky_eggs, nessieq, gregoing, All Moderators

Does your Two Horizons have the bonus track on it?

Yes, of course!
88%
No, I wish it did!
12%

Total votes : 25

I just got Two Horizons today...

Postby sarahCat210 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:06 am

This may be in another thread somewhere, but I am just sooooooooo amazed by the whole album. I just love the whole story that it tells. I also love the graphics on the cd when you put it into your computer :D

I had to go to Borders to get a book for a test, and I wanted to look for Moya albums because I always like to see which ones they have :lol: Then the worker there found Two Horizons for me, and I just had to get it. The fact that it was on the shelf for TWO YEARS :!: I just had to give it a home...

SC
sarahCat210
Addicted to Moya

Postby gregoing » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:31 am

Hey, Sarah! I'm glad you finally got it! It's such an awesome album (minus the bonus track).

Regarding your poll, I haven't voted yet, because my option isn't up there. My option would be "Yes, but I wish it didn't."

-Greg
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein
into our prize draw.
gregoing

Postby Grania » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:07 pm

EXCELLENT! Glad you like the album :)

hehe, I agree with Greg - I wish I didn't have the bonus track too. Are there actually versions without it?
Music and friendship - the answer to life's problems.

I heard Your voice
Whisper to the wild water
Step By Step
Slowly I turn - Máire Brennan
Grania

Postby Nigel » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:58 pm

I actually like the bonus track on Two horizons :o *Ducks down to avoid incoming rotting tomatoes* :lol: (Although the schiller remix version is so much better) :mrgreen:

Nigel
Addicted to Moya

Postby Grania » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:14 pm

*laughs hard at a mental picture of Nigel in the Stocks....then starts pelting him with tomatoes* :lol: :lol: :lol: You asked for that one lol, I couldn't resist :wink:

I heard Your voice
Step By Step
Grania

Postby Beth » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:16 pm

*Chucks rotten tomatoes at Nigel* That song gives me a migrane! To me, it also ruins the beauty of the original Show Me.
Beth
Addicted to Moya

Postby Nigel » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:35 pm

LizzyRyan wrote:*Chucks rotten tomatoes at Nigel* That song gives me a migrane! To me, it also ruins the beauty of the original Show Me.

Well i always value your opinion Beth, and especially Grania :wink: . But can i ask a favour please. "Can you stop throwing tomatoes at me, because im drowning in tomatoe juice" :lol:

Nigel
Addicted to Moya

Postby jpanarese » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:36 pm

Congratulations, Sarah. It is a great album to own, and I'm glad you have given that poor CD a happy home.

As for the "bonus track", is that what it's supposed to be?...

John
That which we do in life echoes throughout eternity
jpanarese
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Beth » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:10 am

Nigel wrote:
LizzyRyan wrote:*Chucks rotten tomatoes at Nigel* That song gives me a migrane! To me, it also ruins the beauty of the original Show Me.

Well i always value your opinion Beth, and especially Grania :wink: . But can i ask a favour please. "Can you stop throwing tomatoes at me, because im drowning in tomatoe juice" :lol:

Well, think of it this way... if a skunk finds you, you won't smell :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Beth
Addicted to Moya

Postby Grania » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:31 pm

Nigel wrote:

oooo, I don't know about that! :lol:

I heard Your voice
Step By Step
Grania

Postby Lady Ryu » Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:11 am

i have the album with bonus track. but this song... well, i wish there would be another moya (only moya) song. it's terrible, i think. it's like my remastered clannad album, i wonder why on earth there must be such an idiotic "chill-out-mix"? as if the rest of the album wouldn't be better to chill.

but the rest of the TH album is just THAT great, so i just look over the remix-song.
Matteo - always in my heart

Never ever I wished so much that heaven truly exists, and that you are waiting there for me.
Lady Ryu
Addicted to Moya

Postby Grania » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:25 am

Lady Ryu wrote: it's terrible, i think. it's like my remastered clannad album, i wonder why on earth there must be such an idiotic "chill-out-mix"? as if the rest of the album wouldn't be better to chill.

Seconded!! I find those tracks sooo irritating, they are the opposite of chill - take some perfectly beautiful songs and just ruin them :(

I heard Your voice
Step By Step
Grania

Postby Versa » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:58 pm

I always push "stop" button after "Two Horizons" - I'm sure it's not Moya's idea but the label, and if it had been possible I would have erased this remix. The album isn't the best place for it :P :)
"Is it now that I'm dreaming of a distant kind of day..."
Versa

Postby Beth » Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:44 pm

Versa wrote:I always push "stop" button after "Two Horizons" - I'm sure it's not Moya's idea but the label, and if it had been possible I would have erased this remix. The album isn't the best place for it :P :)

God bless the person who invented CD burners LOL I never listen to the original CDs. I always make copies and listen to those... guess what is NOT on my copy LOL

Sorry Moya... we love you... just not this version of the song LOL
Beth
Addicted to Moya

Postby sarahCat210 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:13 am

I love the original but I also love the remixed version I can go both ways. It depends on my mood I guess

SC
sarahCat210
Addicted to Moya

Next

Return to Two Horizons