Personality Colour test

Your platform. Get to know each other (but don't forget about us!)

Moderator: All Moderators

What colour did you get?

Red
No votes
Green
24%
Yellow
15%
Blue
27%
Brown
15%
Orange
9%
Black
9%

Total votes : 33

Postby Fjalladís » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:48 am

Kati_Eve wrote:Yep, that´s me - but only a little part of myself.

I can only agree with Kati, I was called as brown and when I read the text I thought: o yes, this might be me, but I'm also a lot different things. I think that is the problem with these kind of personality test, that the make your personality smaller. But nevertheless it is a lot of fun :wink:
Für jetzt bleiben Glaube, Hoffnung, Liebe, diese drei; doch am größten unter ihnen ist die Liebe.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Fjalladís
Really Enthusiastic Member

Postby Lady Ryu » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:07 pm

Lady Ryu wrote:well, if the test would work, i would believe that i'm yellow too (because of the joking), but i don't get the results at the moment. it's a funny test. i'll retry later.

Yellow
You're yellow, the color of joy and energy — two things you definitely bring to everyone around you. It's hard for anyone to be sad or lonely in your presence; your sunny disposition and cheery outlook just won't allow it. The warmth of your personality shines through in the kindness you show friends and family (and strangers, too). Always ready with a lighthearted joke or heartfelt compliment, you know how to make people feel good about themselves, so they can't get enough of you. Yellow is a warm and inviting color for a warm and inviting person — you!

I knew it! part of it is even right :mrgreen:. as i said, i love to see people smile, so i try to cheer everybody up, with stupid and other jokes.
Matteo - always in my heart

Never ever I wished so much that heaven truly exists, and that you are waiting there for me.
Lady Ryu
Addicted to Moya

Postby noodle » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:58 pm

Looks like I'm a Bluey :)
noodle :)
noodle
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Phantas » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:56 pm

mise wrote:Mmmm I was none of the above colours. In fact I was brown Stable, trustworthy and practical. :mrgreen: sounds boring or what!

I was also a brown...though Stable and trustworthy sound a bit in my direction, practical isn't always so :?

I doubt this test is trustworthy LOL :lol:
:mrgreen:
:wink:
Love,
Phantas
lost in the aether, leave a message...
Phantas
Addicted to Moya

Postby AndyPandy » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:03 pm

Grania wrote:What happens when you give your e-mail addy? Sorry, I'm always a bit weary of these things. Someone tell me then I'll give my answer :)

Personally I didn't bother entering my email addy into it, i just wanted the result! :P
Music is food for the soul.
AndyPandy
Addicted to Moya

Postby Sandy » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:24 am

:mrgreen: I came out green... :mrgreen:

doesn't quite fit me though (at least IMO)

let's just hope this isn't scientific... :!: :mrgreen: :wink:

:D

@-->-->--
'When I am an old woman I shall wear purple' - Jenny Joseph

**I am not a has-been - I am a will-be**
Sandy
Addicted to Moya

Postby Rain » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:58 am

I'm a brown it says, but it doesn't seem to fit me very well. I think the test would change depending on mood and what I'm doing because I tend to be emotional. :) haha.. composing music.. I only wish! I like the brown -gray with the warmer shades in the banner up above. It's a nice color.

Besides that.. We went from reading the newspaper, to playing trivia, to composing music. Browns just can't sit still at all can we? :D

We don't know what color won the trivia game either. Probably the Yellows.

Brown
You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.

:) - rain
Rain
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Lady Ryu » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:22 am

@grania
you're added to some strange mailing list. just put in NO in every field you get. later you'll get an e-mail with a password. with that password you can remove yourself again from that mailing list. that's what i did. you just have to search for the link in the e-mail to remove your addy. and you have to trust them enough that you are really removed then.

Never ever I wished so much that heaven truly exists, and that you are waiting there for me.
Lady Ryu
Addicted to Moya

Postby koseklumpen » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:44 am

I'm orange!!!

Well, it's my favourite colour but I guess the text doesn't quite apply to me, though...

It says:

Orange
You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.

I'm supposed to be extroverted... Haha, funny though that I answered the question whether I am extroverted or introverted with introverted...
Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons, and you will find that it is to the soul what the water bath is to the body.

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.
koseklumpen

Postby Lady Ryu » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:41 am

there were 2 questions really difficult for me:
- are you a thinker or a feeler
- are you introverted or extroverted

i actually have no idea. it's a little bit of both. with friends and people i trust i'm very extroverted. but before i'm rather introverted. or the thinker/feeler stuff. i can do something really stupid out of a feeling, or sometimes i think for weeks about something before deciding...

Lady Ryu
Addicted to Moya

Postby nessieq » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:44 pm

koseklumpen wrote:I'm orange!!!

Added orange just for you... :wink:
n.
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
-T. S. Eliot, 'Little Gidding' V
nessieq

Postby koseklumpen » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:55 am

THANX!!! :D
Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons, and you will find that it is to the soul what the water bath is to the body.

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.
koseklumpen

Postby Nigel » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:56 pm

Im Orange, but what does this mean :?
Nigel
Addicted to Moya

Postby sarahCat210 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:37 am

I am BLUE

Blue
You're blue — the most soothing shade of the spectrum. The color of a clear summer sky or a deep, reflective ocean, blue has traditionally symbolized trust, solitude, and loyalty. Most likely a thoughtful person who values spending some time on your own, you'd rather connect deeply with a few people than have a bunch of slight acquaintances. Luckily, making close friends isn't that hard, since people are naturally attracted to you — they're soothed by your calming presence. Cool and collected, you rarely overreact. Instead, you think things through before coming to a decision. That level-headed, thoughtful approach to life is patently blue — and patently you!

SC
sarahCat210
Addicted to Moya

Postby the whistleplayer » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:52 am

I'm brown...

Funny test, though multiple choice is never very accurate and of course these tests are very general... :wink:
I recognize part of myself in the brown description, but I can also relate to some aspects of other colours.
I have no hobbies, only obsessions... :mrgreen:
the whistleplayer

PreviousNext

Return to Fan space