43%
every week
21%
every month
6%

Total votes : 68

Postby Oisín » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:58 pm

nessieq wrote:welcome back, skat!

Hehe... that's very cute... "skat" in Danish means honey, or sweetheart, or something similar... so you actually said, "Welcome back, honey" without even knowing it ;)

So, how often do I come here? Not that often... I think probably around once a week on average, maybe a bit more, though this is my first time here for over two weeks. Also, I don't post much, even when I drop by...
Oisín

Siúil liom tríd na réalta dearga...
Oisín

Postby Skat » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:33 pm

Oisín wrote:
nessieq wrote:welcome back, skat!

Hehe... that's very cute... "skat" in Danish means honey, or sweetheart, or something similar... o you actually said, "Welcome back, honey" without even knowing it ;) [/wuote]

lol :mrgreen:
I've learned something new about my nickname :wink:
"Remember what you have seen, because everything forgotten returns to the circling winds."
Skat

Postby Keiko » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:17 pm

Wow, It's defitnely more then once a day :oops: . Love to surf the net he :lol: . I go to 5 different forums, so i have a full day :lol: :lol: . When i online, I could take some 3 hours, once at begin and in the middle and at the end :)

greetz

~Lost my Heart in Ireland.. Great country, nice people, beautiful places.. I just luv it!

My Blog Keiko's Place
Keiko
Addicted to Moya

Postby Ardens » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:33 pm

I visit this forum about one or two times a day. It depends very much on how busy I am. When I'm away from this place for a longe time, I start to miss it and all the people here.
Sometimes I have so much time that I can write a lot, but when I have a very exhausting week, I just check the most the important topics.
Ardens
Addicted to Moya

Postby Angoid » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:06 pm

Usually multiple times per day here as well .... if from work, it's usually when I'm at lunch or playing the waiting game for something to happen on the company network :)
If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Purveyor of fine sarcasm since 1966.
Angoid
Technical Administrator

Postby Grania » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:01 pm

I use this forum much more than once a day now, at the moment anyway - usually twice in one online stint lol :lol:
Music and friendship - the answer to life's problems.

I heard Your voice
Whisper to the wild water
Step By Step
Slowly I turn - Máire Brennan
Grania

Postby Beth » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:15 pm

LOL More like once every half hour for me LOL I'm constantly on the forum! How can you not be when this is the best place on earth?! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Beth
Addicted to Moya

Postby hermeyjdi » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:33 am

I like to get on at least twice a day during the week and sometimes more. During the weekend, depends on what I am doing will depend on how often I am able to get on.
Jesus said to Peter, "feed my sheep not experiment on my rats" -C S Lewis
hermeyjdi
Addicted to Moya

Postby Lady Ryu » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:51 am

hmm, depends. once a day except weekends. but when i have time and get the notification for a new reply in one of my fav topics, i can drop in 20 times a day, but only for this topic. as if the posts would disappear if i don't read them immediately :roll: :mrgreen:
Matteo - always in my heart

Never ever I wished so much that heaven truly exists, and that you are waiting there for me.
Lady Ryu
Addicted to Moya

Postby Beth » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:25 pm

Lady Ryu wrote:hmm, depends. once a day except weekends. but when i have time and get the notification for a new reply in one of my fav topics, i can drop in 20 times a day, but only for this topic. as if the posts would disappear if i don't read them immediately :roll: :mrgreen:

ROFLMAO @ Polo! Yeah... cause you know... if we aren't on the forum at least 20 times a day, the forum will cease to exisit LOL

Nah, this place is fun and a great place to goof off and tease the snot out of each other and not get in trouble for it LOL
Beth
Addicted to Moya

Postby Lady Ryu » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:13 am

LizzyRyan wrote:
Lady Ryu wrote:hmm, depends. once a day except weekends. but when i have time and get the notification for a new reply in one of my fav topics, i can drop in 20 times a day, but only for this topic. as if the posts would disappear if i don't read them immediately :roll: :mrgreen:

ROFLMAO @ Polo! Yeah... cause you know... if we aren't on the forum at least 20 times a day, the forum will cease to exisit LOL

Nah, this place is fun and a great place to goof off and tease the snot out of each other and not get in trouble for it LOL

yeah, i'm just so SCARED this place will cease to exist LOL.
well, i guess it's a bit like a drug fro me. or i just have to much time
Matteo - always in my heart

Never ever I wished so much that heaven truly exists, and that you are waiting there for me.
Lady Ryu
Addicted to Moya

Postby AndyPandy » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:59 am

If I have internet access, I visit this place pretty much every day. I don't post everyday but I try to keep up with thats going on!

I'm very comfortable here, all my best online mates are here and its just such a nice place to relax. :)
Music is food for the soul.
AndyPandy
Addicted to Moya

Postby Hester » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:14 pm

I visit this forum too many times I guess :mrgreen:
More than once a day definitely but I have discovered that I visit it at times when I am trying to work and can't concentrate....then it is so easy to decide it is time to check my email or to come here...and of course that distracts me even more from my coursework. I guess I'll have to try to visit once or twice a week, tried so this past week and well I succeeded for the first part of the week....see if I can continue this
Love takes off the mask we fear we cannot live without an know we cannot live within - James Baldwin
Hester
Addicted to Moya

Postby nessieq » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:49 pm

I'm exactly the same Hester.. when I'm working and it's a time that i know my buddies are online.. i just dont concentrate at all, and cut the amount of time off so i end up sitting here instead :roll: I'm an eejit, but an addict, what can I say? As for how often I'm on the forum- too often :P But @ the mo its only about twice a day :mrgreen:
ness.
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
-T. S. Eliot, 'Little Gidding' V
nessieq

Postby Grania » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:43 pm

I find the same thing, so don't worry you two. I use time online as a total escape from work and I find it does me good - my concentration span for things like revision is quite short anyway, and I often find I can do a number of things while being online too - so I can easily get back to work after that :)
Music and friendship - the answer to life's problems.

I heard Your voice
Whisper to the wild water
Step By Step
Slowly I turn - Máire Brennan
Grania

PreviousNext

Return to General