Let's organise a meeting!

Have you been there? Are you going? Share your experience

Moderators: gregoing, mise, Grania, All Moderators

When would you like the gathering to take place?

July
24%
August
40%
Either July or August
36%

Total votes : 25

Postby Gillian S » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:28 pm

Wish I coming to Leos with you this week. Just back from Meenaleck after a wonderful weekend there, and immediately want to go back. The pub is great. A lovely atmosphere with all the instruments about, the gold discs and various mementoes, and of course the wonderful music playing. Leo himself is a great entertainer. You never know who is going to join him on stage. The talent in the area is amazing. Loads of wonderful singers and musicians. The food is great and very good value. I recommend the fish - huge portions! The surrounding countryside is so beautiful and the air wonderful to breath in. You will have a fab time!!
Gillian S

Postby Grania » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:36 pm

We'll be sure to show you some pictures Gillian!!! You'll feel like you were there with us :wink: Maybe if we do this next year you could join in :D
Music and friendship - the answer to life's problems.

I heard Your voice
Whisper to the wild water
Step By Step
Slowly I turn - Máire Brennan
Grania

Postby Gillian S » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:49 pm

Yes! I will be going back again asap! Have a weeks holiday next month where I am off to Scotland. Want to cancel that and go back to Donegal, but really I should go back to my homeland, which is so beautiful too! I need a better paid job and more holidays to do all the things I want to do!!!
Gillian S

Postby Beth » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:13 pm

G, you can count me in on that next trip!! I am hoping to go to Ireland in April or May.... but I will wait to see what you all are going to plan before I start making my trip final.
Beth
Addicted to Moya

Postby Grania » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:14 am

We don't know if we will be yet!!!!! :shock: :shock: But if all goes well I think we were considering considering it - right guys? :lol:
Music and friendship - the answer to life's problems.

I heard Your voice
Whisper to the wild water
Step By Step
Slowly I turn - Máire Brennan
Grania

Postby Hester » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:51 am

I'd like to ask the people who go to Donegal a favour, and I have no idea if this is going to be possible and I am sure you yourselves won't be able to tell that right now, but if it is possible......Could you please send us an update of your activities while your actually in Donegal?!?!?! Again, don't worry if it is not possible but if you do see a computer that has Internet access I just hope you'll think about us and drop us a wee line :mrgreen:

To everyone who is going: HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Love, Hester
Love takes off the mask we fear we cannot live without an know we cannot live within - James Baldwin
Hester
Addicted to Moya

Postby Angoid » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:51 pm

The thought of this had occurred to me Hester .... if there's an Internet cafe somewhere I'm sure we can come back here occasionally to post.

But don't count on anything ... just to avoid disappointment, OK?

We'll do our level best!
If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Purveyor of fine sarcasm since 1966.
Angoid
Technical Administrator

Previous

Return to Leos Tavern