twice a week
18%
every day
15%
ALL the time
9%

Total votes : 65

Postby AndyPandy » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:19 pm

I tend to listen to Moya's music when i've had an especially bad day or if I just need to chill out, I do the same thing with all my favourite artists, including Enya, which means I don't listen to them very often for fear of ruining the experience through too much listening.

Does that make sense to anyone?
Last edited by AndyPandy on Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Music is food for the soul.
AndyPandy
Addicted to Moya

Postby nessieq » Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:05 pm

hey andy,
i understand, happened with me on a particular enya song, i'll not say which one because i'm sure it'll cause a riot, but i LOVED this song, and listened to it on lop for hours and hours, and then one dasy i played it and went ... "eew!!". it really annoyed me. that's why i don't do that any more, and i can understand if you do tooo.
nq.
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
-T. S. Eliot, 'Little Gidding' V
nessieq

Postby Angoid » Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:41 pm

I just voted Once a week, although it does vary as I often get busy and end up being out a lot, thus no time to listen to music (except while driving :lol: ).

Recently, I've been working on a little program for use on some computing forums, and people there have been feeeding back to the point of it being worthwhile having a Help About box giving thank-yous to all who have helped (and are still helping).

Moya's name appears on the list, along with my other favourites .... for prividing some great music to listen to while working on it :D
If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Purveyor of fine sarcasm since 1966.
Angoid
Technical Administrator

Postby richard » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:39 pm

I LISTEN TO TH AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK! :D
Richard.
richard
Really Enthusiastic Member

Postby Briannah » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:29 pm

:D I'd say at least twice a week for me, but sometimes when I'm really in the mood, like on Saturday mornings for some reason, I need to listen to it . . . I get so soothed by her words, especially in "Show Me". That song really does something wonderful for me, and I love her visual imagery here, as in all her songs, really. I love the extended version--that rules!!! 8)

:) -Bri
Briannah
in soft shades of pink

The mind is the greatest influencer of action and the counterfoil of instinct.--Dom of Manderley Dungeon ;)

Saoláitear na daoine uile saor agus comhionann ina ndínit agus ina gcearta.
Briannah
Enthusiastic Member

Location: somewhere between the end of the line and the middle of nowhere

Postby richard » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:44 pm

two horizons is great music to lift your mood. :D :D :mrgreen:
Richard.
richard
Really Enthusiastic Member

Postby sarahCat210 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:25 am

I just got it today, and I So Happy that I got it. It was the only copy there, and it was on the shelf for two years :!: Love the whole cd, and I will put it on my computer so I dont mess up the disc... :mrgreen:

SC
sarahCat210
Addicted to Moya

Postby Niamh » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:40 pm

Like you Grania I can't say how often I listen to TH.. Some weekes every day.. someweekes no day..
Ó lá go lá, mo thuras...

Niamh
Addicted to Moya

Postby hermeyjdi » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:01 pm

I don't listen to it as much as I used to but I do listen to it often. I listen to my CD's in alphabetical order to make sure that I hear them all but when I reach for a Moya CD I most often choose TH since it is my favorite so far.
Jesus said to Peter, "feed my sheep not experiment on my rats" -C S Lewis
hermeyjdi
Addicted to Moya

Postby Ardens » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:57 pm

hermeyjdi wrote:I listen to my CD's in alphabetical order to make sure that I hear them

That's a good idea, maybe I should try it as well. I usually listen to the music that comes to my mind or I pick an album without really thinking about it. As a result, I neglect a lot of wonderful music. When I have I listened to "Crann Ull" the last time? :cry:
"Amarantine" is extremely dominant, it keeps away the Clannad-albums from my CD-player. Time to defend them! :lol:
Ardens
Addicted to Moya

Postby hermeyjdi » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:08 pm

Ardens wrote:
That's a good idea, maybe I should try it as well. I usually listen to the music that comes to my mind or I pick an album without really thinking about it. As a result, I neglect a lot of wonderful music. When I have I listened to "Crann Ull" the last time?
"Amarantine" is extremely dominant, it keeps away the Clannad-albums from my CD-player. Time to defend them!

That is exactly why I do it alphabetically. There would be music that I would probably hardly listen to and I would miss out.
hermeyjdi
Addicted to Moya

Postby Beth » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:14 pm

I've actually been on a TH kick for the past few days. That is the only CD that I want to listen to.
Beth
Addicted to Moya

Postby Nigel » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:25 am

Everyday i listen to TH, but it depends on how many tracks i listen. Somedays i listen to the whole album, other days i listen to one or two tracks from it.
Nigel
Addicted to Moya

Postby Beth » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:43 am

Nigel wrote:Everyday i listen to TH, but it depends on how many tracks i listen. Somedays i listen to the whole album, other days i listen to one or two tracks from it.

I wish I could do that LOL The whole album, I hear the story. If I only listen to a few tracks, I start getting confused beyond belief LOL
Beth
Addicted to Moya

Postby hermeyjdi » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:51 am

Whenever I listen to an album, I usually listen to the whole thing unless I get inerupted but I usually don't put in an album and think that I will only listen to a couple songs.
hermeyjdi
Addicted to Moya

PreviousNext

Return to Two Horizons