Come Josephine

Discuss anything about Moya and her music

Moderator: All Moderators

Come Josephine

Postby craigie » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:37 pm

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and I was looking for a little bit of information if anyone could help. I absolutely adore Moya's version of Come Jospehine In My Flying Machine on the Titanic soundtrack. But I hate the way her vocals are ruined by sound snippets from the film dubbed over the song. Is there a version without the sound snippets available? I have searched everywhere but can't seem to find it. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated :-)
craigie

Re: Come Josephine

Postby Angoid » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:16 am

Hi craigie, and welcome to the forums!

The only version I have is the same as yours, and that was made available to me by way of another forum member (Grania, one of our moderators). I can always drop her a PM and see if she has or knows of anything better and ask her to get in touch?
If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Purveyor of fine sarcasm since 1966.
Angoid
Technical Administrator

Postby craigie » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Thanks for your reply! It would be fantastic if you could ask for me. I'm longing to hear this song without the talking over the top off Moyas stunning vocal
craigie

Postby Angoid » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:04 am

Will do Craigie - may be a day or so, but I'll get her to reply directly into this thread!
If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Angoid
Technical Administrator

Postby Grania » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:04 pm

Reporting for duty!

I'm sorry to say I can't help though, I only know of the same version as yourself. The only thing I can suggest is a good root around on youtube, and see if someone else has something different, although I'm afraid that isn't much help. I would say it's probably one of the least-known of Moya's songs, which makes it harder to find :(

Apologies! Wish I could offer more than that!

However, I will say welcome to the forum! Maybe you can help us bring some life back into the place a bit! :D
Music and friendship - the answer to life's problems.

I heard Your voice
Whisper to the wild water
Step By Step
Slowly I turn - Máire Brennan
Grania

Postby Angoid » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:46 am

Amen to that!!!!! :)
Angoid
Technical Administrator

Return to General