Making a silent comeback...

Your platform. Get to know each other (but don't forget about us!)

Moderator: All Moderators

Making a silent comeback...

Postby Phantas » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:00 am

Allright... so anyone remember me? lol

I've been away from here for a while... somehow I felt I didn't "fit in" as much as I used to. Still not sure whether this comeback will be for a long time or not. Just making my way back again. Guess the arrival of the new Clannad album did have some effect heehee.

Anyways, would love to get back in touch with a few familiar faces... just testing the water again here after all this time.

Hope you don't mind.

:)

Love,
Phantas
lost in the aether, leave a message...
Phantas
Addicted to Moya

Re: Making a silent comeback...

Postby cantilena91 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:07 pm

Of course at least I remember you, as you know I'm active also at Enya's Unity...! Yeah, it's been quite quiet for some reason over here, but thank goodness the release of the new Clannad album and the upcoming concerts should liven up the discussion at least in some amount (here's hoping)! But, better having at least some of the "core" members active than none, so just feel free to jump in here as well!

Suvi
"Your golden breath took darkness away, if I ask, You won't let me go..."
cantilena91
Addicted to Moya

Postby Grania » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:39 pm

It's great to have you, and hopefully lots of other people too, coming back! And of course we remember everyone :) Let's see if we can get some life back in here again!
Music and friendship - the answer to life's problems.

I heard Your voice
Whisper to the wild water
Step By Step
Slowly I turn - Máire Brennan
Grania

Postby Phantas » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:50 pm

thanks Suvi and Grania.... at the time I sort of left the community wasn't my kind of thing. It probably still isn't but it makes no sense to just stay out of it entirely. You'll see posts of mine pop up now and again...but it won't be frequent I think. Need to find my "niche" once more....
Phantas
Addicted to Moya

Postby Angoid » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:40 am

Yep! Of course I remember you too Phantas!
I think many people's lives have moved on, and don't get the opportunities they once had to come here.
The new Clannad album should generate discussion though...... :)
If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Purveyor of fine sarcasm since 1966.
Angoid
Technical Administrator

Postby Phantas » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:49 am

For those who want to know what I'm up to at the moment.... I'm still unemployed, it's very hard to find fitting jobs and I'm not sure what else I COULD possibly do right now, in terms of work. I'd love to change but don't know which direction to go into.

Apart from that, I've met a very handsome man whom I'm having a LOT of fun with romantically. I'm hoping he'll want me for a LONG time... for me he's already my boyfriend/partner but he needs a little time to warm up to me a little more :) *yes I'm very much in love* <3

Also trying to get some writing on paper - I've written a few things but none of them are finished, I keep making good headway and then I somehow lose interest or something shuts it down [THIS SUCKS!!!]. SO I'm trying to focus a bit on WHAT I want to write exactly, which is pretty difficult if you have twenty million ideas streaming through your brain at several points in life O.O
Phantas
Addicted to Moya

Postby Angoid » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Hey Phantas, thanks for the update :) it's good to know what folk are up to nowadays!

With respect to the job, good luck with that .... finding a job nowadays is really hard, especially for someone who is retraining or looking to change direction. You get the old catch-22 in that, to get a job you need experience but you can't get that all-important experience unless someone is prepared to give you a job.

Hope everything works out with the romance!

The thing with the writing is to keep going while you have the momentum. I'm similar in that, if I don't keep the momentum up, I lose interest and then the project dies :(

For me .... right now just listening to Nádúr for the first time. How slow on the uptake am I??!?!?!?!?!?! Only got it yesterday :| Just spent most of the day in the garden, doing a pre-winter tidyup (difficult to believe that winter is just round the corner when the weather is so great and warm, long may winter be late in arriving and early in going!).
If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Purveyor of fine sarcasm since 1966.
Angoid
Technical Administrator

Return to Fan space