Ireland trip

Have you been there? Are you going? Share your experience

Moderators: gregoing, mise, Grania, All Moderators

Postby Wil_mar » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:52 am

Ohhh, how wunderfull these pictures are..... It gives a good impression of the beauty of Ireland and i think that going to Donogal is really a good idea.
I must read your adventures when i have more time (in the weekend) while i have a busy job........ but it's very prommising...... :)
Wil_mar

Postby Susann » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:44 am

Wil_mar wrote:It gives a good impression of the beauty of Ireland and i think that going to Donogal is really a good idea.

That's what I thought. I can tell a lot about Ireland (especially in German of course :wink: ) but nothing can beat pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words!!!

If you like to see more here are photos I took 2009 in Belfast, Co. Antrim, Co. Donegal, Co. Sligo, Co. Meath, Co. Westmeath and Dublin https://picasaweb.google.com/Susann177/ ... iJuni2009#
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Oscar Wilde)
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby dids » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Aarin abd Susann, you have made very nice pics, thanks for sharing! :D
The real goal should be to permanently progress, to be better than yourself rather than being better than others (Albert Jacquard).
dids
Really Enthusiastic Member

Re: Ireland trip

Postby dids » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:28 pm

I keep looking to your galleries on Picasa, Susann, you have made really beautiful pics... I am a real fan! :D
The real goal should be to permanently progress, to be better than yourself rather than being better than others (Albert Jacquard).
dids

Postby Susann » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:11 am

Thank you very much, dids :D . I create most of these photo links in combination with travel reports about my trips to Ireland which I post in the German Ireland Forum only in German language. But if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Oscar Wilde)
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby dids » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:49 pm

sorry if I already asked; what camera are you using ?
dids

Postby Susann » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:41 am

dids wrote:sorry if I already asked; what camera are you using ?

Since this year I have used Canon EOS 60D (before Canon EOS 1000D) with Sigma 17-70 mm lens and Canon 70-300 mm lens. Since last year I have taken my photos in Raw format and edit and organise it with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby dids » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:31 pm

nice stuff... :D
I believe it can be fastidious to edit this amount of raw files... Good job, the pics are really beautiful 8)
dids

Postby dids » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:20 am

Susann wrote:But if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Well, actually, I have one question that come in mind each time I look to your photos: what am I still doing in France??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
dids

Postby Susann » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:25 am

dids wrote:
Susann wrote:But if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Well, actually, I have one question that come in mind each time I look to your photos: what am I still doing in France??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dids, I also ask myself what I'm doing in Germany :wink: . But the only thing I can do is to spend my holidays in Ireland 8) . That's better than nothing :D .
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Previous

Return to Leos Tavern