Voices and Harps - New Album and Website

Discuss anything about Moya and her music

Moderator: All Moderators

Re: Voices and Harps - New Album and Website

Postby Yvonne » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:21 pm

Yes, I have also got it. I already bought a copy at the Dutch tour so I have already listened to it a lot! I love the album too. Captain O'Kane has become my favourite instrumental, I think, what a lovely song! They also played it at the concert and I remember loving it then already. Stoírin Rua is also a favourite, such a cheerful song and When the morning breaks is so romantic although you can also interpret it in a religious way, I love the melody as well as the lyrics. Sailing is a great choice for a single, I often find myself humming or singing it and I also love the very sweet lullaby sung by Cormac, Seothin Seo. The Lass of Aughrim is also very beautiful but I often have to skip it because it just makes me so sad!

Do you have favourites already? A really great album, I think. I am looking forward to the new Clannad album as well! :D

Love,

Yvonne
"Let Your Love surround me. Light my heart to carry on"
Yvonne
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Voices and Harps - New Album and Website

Postby hermeyjdi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:42 am

My favorite two songs from the new Voice's & Harps CD are "Sailing" & "Suas Sios". It is a great album and of course the cover is stunning. I also love the music video for "Sailing"!
Jesus said to Peter, "feed my sheep not experiment on my rats" -C S Lewis
hermeyjdi
Addicted to Moya

Previous

Return to General