Boston Marathon Attack

The world's a big place. There's lots going on. Let everyone else know about it.

Moderator: All Moderators

Boston Marathon Attack

Postby Turlough » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:48 am

:cry: Why would anyone set off deadly explosions where people are running a marathon? People lost limbs in this disaster. An 8-year-old died.

Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, was settled by East Anglians centuries ago and has a great many people of Irish descent. Clannad have been here in the past. Just tossing that out, for people who have heard of Boston.
"We can be children of Paradise" Justin Hayward
Turlough
Addicted to Moya

Re: Boston Marathon Attack

Postby cantilena91 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:28 am

I also heard about this from the news, and they said that some Finnish runners have been able to just narrowly escaped the worst. The thing what's happened really saddens me, and my heart goes out to everyone affected. I'm almost beyond words...

Suvi
"Your golden breath took darkness away, if I ask, You won't let me go..."
cantilena91
Addicted to Moya

Re: Boston Marathon Attack

Postby Susann » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:02 am

My Goodness, this is so sad. Yesterday I heard that the 8-year old boy's sister lost a leg and their mum had been also seriously hurt. :(
And this morning the next horrifying news from the States about the fertiliser plant. :shock:
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Oscar Wilde)
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Return to Rattle Bag