Errigal Arts Festival 2013

News, Nostalgia, etc.

Moderators: wonky_eggs, mise, Grania, Banba Óir, All Moderators

Errigal Arts Festival 2013

Postby Susann » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:59 pm

Last Sunday I was to an ALTAN concert here in Germany. After the show I had the possibility to talk to the band. When I told them that I was to the CLANNAD-ALTAN concert in August in Cavan they mentioned that next July there will be another CLANNAD-ALTAN concert during the Errigal Arts Festival. They didn't know the exact date but I wrote to ALTAN's management and to the organizers of the Errigal Arts Festival. From the festival organizers I've got the following answer:
"We are due to announce this particular concert in the coming weeks, so the information will go up on our website then with further information over the next few months, including the exact venue details, which will be in the West of Donegal where Altan and Clannad are from. The date for the show is Saturday 13th July. Our Festival will run from the 11th to the 21st July in 2013. We really hope you will be able to attend and can spread the word to everyone else you know that might be interested in coming along to this special event."

Also ALTAN's management confirmed the 13th July.

And so I have spread the word to everyone else :wink: :wink: :wink: .
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Oscar Wilde)
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Errigal Arts Festival 2013

Postby Dab051176 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Tickets are now available, folks - I got mine the other day! :D

Apparently, the gig will be in a marquee in Carrickfinn - so the good news is that it'll be handy for the airport!!!!! :mrgreen:
Dave

From Wales...via Birmingham!!!!
Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Return to Clannad