Dutch Tour 2013

Memories of shows, dreams of shows to come

Moderators: wonky_eggs, nessieq, mise, Grania, Banba Óir, All Moderators

Dutch Tour 2013

Postby Yvonne » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:06 am

Hello everyone,

Yes, I know it is early days, but the pre-sale for the concerts of the Dutch Tour in April 2013 already started some time ago and I was wondering, who is going and where?

We will be going to the concert in Cuijk. I am so glad that my dear friends Franz and Simi will join us again :D ! We have second row seats and I am looking forward to it very much already! :D

Love,

Yvonne
"Let Your Love surround me. Light my heart to carry on"
Yvonne
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Dutch Tour 2013

Postby Susann » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi Yvonne,

I also want to go to the concert in Cuijk. About 2 weeks ago I already booked a hotel in Nijmegen. Today I wanted to buy the concert ticket but it was impossible. In Germany it's so easy to book a ticket (not only for people who live here) and mostly you can get the seat you would like to have. If you are one of the first persons who book you can get a seat in row 1 or row 2.

The system from the Schouwburg Cuijk only gives you a seat and not a good one even when the whole venue is still free. You can't choose by yourself. First I should get a seat in row 11. Then I tried it at least 50 times until I got a seat in row 1. I was happy now. But then I tried to pay - impossible. If you don't live in The Netherlands you don't have a chance to pay. It's not possible to pay with credit card or via paypal, it didn't accept my German IBAN-number and iDeal is only for Dutch bank accounts. I'm extremely angry and frustrated now. And I can't call because the theater seems to be closed until September.

:cry: :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen: :cry:
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Oscar Wilde)
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Yvonne » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:11 am

Hi Susann,

How frustrating that you couldn't order your ticket. I agree; they have a weird system. I don't like it that you can't choose your own seats, too. They say the system automatically gives you the best seats-, but I also tried for about half an hour until I got 2nd row seats! You even got a first row seat, terrible that you couldn't pay for it! :(

Would you like me to order a ticket for you? If so, please send me a PM and I am happy to get you a ticket :D .

Love,

Yvonne
Yvonne
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Susann » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi Yvonne, many thanks for your offer :) :) :)

But I wrote frustrating e-mails to the Schouwburg in Cuijk and to the Tourist Office in Nijmegen. And I was successful. An hour ago I got an e-mail from the Schouwburg. They confirmed that it is impossible for me to buy a ticket but that they have reserved row 1, seat 9 for me :D :D :D :D :D .

I look forward to seeing you, Simi and Franz. I haven't met them for some years.
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Oscar Wilde)
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Yvonne » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Hi Susann,

I am glad that you got your ticket after all :D . Well, it is only fair. I think it is very weird that you can't order tickets from abroad! I am also looking forward to seeing you! :D :D :D

Love,

Yvonne
Yvonne
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Dab051176 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:48 pm

I've looked into the possibility of having another attempt at Eindhoven, but we'll very much have to wait and see. There's so much going on where I work at the moment, it's hard to know what's happening next week, let alone next year! :D

I think it's going to be a case of "watch this space" for the forseeable future!
Dave

From Wales...via Birmingham!!!!
Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Postby mise » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Oh it 'd be wonderful to meet up with some people next year. I have tickets to Barneveld, but won't be going anywhere else. Plans plans plans... perhaps a meet up d be possible?
Cherish all your happy moments: They make a fine cushion for old age
mise

Postby Yvonne » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:29 am

I hoep you will be able to make it Dave, but I can imagine that it is difficult to plan so far ahead!

A meet up would certainly be nice, Mise. We will only be going to Cuijk, though... but you never know. :D

Love,

Yvonne
Yvonne
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Susann » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:53 am

I'm only going to Cuijk, too. I prefer weekends so I don't have to take days off at work. I also need venues which I can reach by train because I don't have a car anymore. And I need towns were I can stay overnight. So I was trying to find a room in a hotel or in a B&B in Cuijk - impossible. I almost gave up. But then I realised that Nijmegen is very close and that there are trains between Cuijk and Nijmegen also at night.
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby PierreC » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:32 pm

No more Dutch gigs for me. I'm keeping my money for other gigs/country. I hope to see a tour somewhere else eventually, like a country i havent seen yet. How about Hungary, Slovakia etc...Its obvious Moya's got a huge fan base in Dutch land.

Right now i'm preparing myself for Clannad coming here...

Just wanted you to know that Sinead is in Montreal today for the...euh Def Leppard concert. Sin and Def..yeah a perfect match ! i still dont know the purpose of her whereabout but she's been travelling a lot in recent months. Id dearly love to catch up with her this evening.
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Yvonne » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:46 am

Hello everyone,

Today the Dutch Tour starts!

We will be going to Cuijk on Saturday and I am looking forward to it very much! :D

I wish everyone who is going a great time!

Love,

Yvonne
Yvonne
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Susann » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:26 am

See you tomorrow, Yvonne :D .
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Yvonne » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:51 am

Yes, see you tomorrow Susann! :D

I am looking forward to meet you! Have a safe trip!

Love

Yvonne
Yvonne
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Hester » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:11 pm

You're in for a treat!
Annemiek, Harm and I went last night and it was amazing!

The new material is beautiful!
I loved Cormac's playing and singing!
Eamon, Cormac's brother plays the flute, and this adds so much!
Aisling, Moya's daughter is now a full member of the band and she is so very talented!!
And on top of that Moya voice is strong and warm as ever!!

Can't remember when I visited this forum for the last time, let alone write a message...but just had to share :) Enjoy!!!
Love takes off the mask we fear we cannot live without an know we cannot live within - James Baldwin
Hester
Addicted to Moya

Postby Yvonne » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Hi Hester,

Thanks for sharing! I am now looking forward to tomorrow even more (if that's possible :mrgreen: ) It sounds great!

Just one question. Was the new CD for sale already? I hope so :D !

Love,

Yvonne
Yvonne
Enthusiastic Member

Next

Return to Moya live