Finally got to see Moya live in Oceanside, Ca.

Memories of shows, dreams of shows to come

Moderators: wonky_eggs, nessieq, mise, Grania, Banba Óir, All Moderators

Finally got to see Moya live in Oceanside, Ca.

Postby aiki boy » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:18 am

After 20 some years of listening to Moya's music, I finally got to see her live. The wife and I drove down from Las Vegas to see her show in Oceanside, Ca. last night. What a wonderful show

Moya and Cormac with a bare bones P.A. set-up sounded spectacular in such an intimate setting. I am now convinced that Moya would sound great singing into coffee cans connected together with a piece of string. :lol:

I truly hope to see many more shows in the future and might even make a trip with my wife to see her in Ireland. :D

So you west coast folks step up and go see her while she's here, you will truly love it.

To Moya,

My wife and I were truly honored to meet you, your husband and Cormac and I hope you liked the chocolates. :mrgreen:
If you always do what you always did, you always get what you always got. Try Harder!!
aiki boy

Postby Susann » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:40 am

Hi aiki boy, it's always emotional to hear from people who love Moya's music for many, many years and who have the possibility to see her live for the first time after such a long time. :) :) :)
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Oscar Wilde)
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Kate » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:15 am

aiki boy,

Glad you finally got to see her perform live! :D and that you and your wife had a wonderful time.

I'm a westcoaster myself...but much farther north! I have seen her perform in the Netherlands...twice :P and thoroughly enjoyed both times. However, even California was too far to travel this time and the timing didn't work for me, unfortunately.
Kate
Enthusiastic Member

Return to Moya live