bringing a 2-year-old to moya's christmas gig

Memories of shows, dreams of shows to come

Moderators: wonky_eggs, nessieq, mise, Grania, Banba Óir, All Moderators

bringing a 2-year-old to moya's christmas gig

Postby maulwurfinchen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:43 pm

moya is coming here for her christmas tour this year and I wonder if it's a good idea to bring our 2-year-old? I know moya loves children at her gigs, but is 2 too young (of course I'd get ear-protection)?
maulwurfinchen

Postby Yvonne » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:32 am

Hi,

That is a difficult question. I can imagine that you want to bring your child. I think 2 is a bit young though, but of course it also depends on the child. I have a 4-year-old son and I haven't brought him to a Moya concert yet. I am in doubt every year! I would love to bring him one day, but I think for now it is just too long for him to sit still. He is very active and usually doesn't want to sit still for a long time. Also, he will probably talk through it the whole time :mrgreen: .

But if you have a quiet child and he/she can sit still for a long time, may be it will be OK...

Good luck with making your decision and let me know what you decide :D !

Love,

Yvonne
"Let Your Love surround me. Light my heart to carry on"
Yvonne
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Dab051176 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Hi Maulwurfinchen,

Yvonne's given you some good advice there, but you know your child better than most, so we can only really give you something to think about here! :wink:

First off, I'm sure Moya won't mind in the least! Although not as young as your son/daughter, I've seen fairly young children at gigs before now, and Moya has chatted with them as happily as she does adults.

The only thing you will need to take into account is that Moya's gigs tend to be around the 2 hour mark (well, the ones I've been to were!), which is a long time for any 2 year old to sit in one place! :mrgreen: That said, if you don't see that as being a problem, then have a great family night out! :D
Dave

From Wales...via Birmingham!!!!
Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Return to Moya live