Music of Clannad

Discuss anything about Moya and her music

Moderator: All Moderators

Postby romula » Mon May 02, 2011 8:20 pm

I try to download albums but, this is not always on Internet. I want to have the original recording of cource. I miss DVD's from Moya and Enya!
romula

Postby Phantas » Mon May 02, 2011 8:33 pm

rolandboonstra wrote:I try to download albums but, this is not always on Internet. I want to have the original recording of cource. I miss DVD's from Moya and Enya!

If you want a dvd of Enya buy the "Very Best of Enya" cd/dvd edition. ;) It's only a couple of videos and an interview or two but it's also the ONLY dvd of Enya available.

I wish there were dvd's of Moya and Clannad available too!! :)
lost in the aether, leave a message...
Phantas
Addicted to Moya

Postby Angoid » Tue May 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Yes, some DVDs would be nice, wouldn't they? You can see some videos on YouTube - here is a link you might like:

http://www.youtube.com/user/moyaadmin

Personally, however, I listen to music while doing something else so don't want my 'eye gate' being occupied at the same time but from time to time it's nice to see some action, especially when it's live.
If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Purveyor of fine sarcasm since 1966.
Angoid
Technical Administrator

Postby Phantas » Tue May 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Angoid wrote:Yes, some DVDs would be nice, wouldn't they? You can see some videos on YouTube - here is a link you might like:

http://www.youtube.com/user/moyaadmin

Personally, however, I listen to music while doing something else so don't want my 'eye gate' being occupied at the same time but from time to time it's nice to see some action, especially when it's live.

I do the exact same thing!! You will hardly find me actually listening to the music (unless it's a freshly bought album) and am usually playing music while I'm doing other things! :) You're actually one of the first people I've met who does that, most of them simply do one thing and don't connect it with other things or something like that..... :!:
Phantas
Addicted to Moya

Postby Angoid » Tue May 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Interesting, Phantas!
Usually, it's either when driving or pursuing a hobby: working on one of my model aeroplanes or doing something on the computer. But it has also been known to put some music on when cooking (I wired up speakers from our hi-fi to the kitchen and placed them above the false ceiling we have).
If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Purveyor of fine sarcasm since 1966.
Angoid
Technical Administrator

Postby Phantas » Tue May 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Lol, if I'm in-house then there's hardly ever a moment I'm not surrounded by music. It could be the radio playing, or a cd...

DVD's I like for watching mainly...I won't play one if I'm doing something else.
Phantas
Addicted to Moya

Postby RunrigCorvusCoraxFan » Tue May 03, 2011 7:07 pm

There could be various reasons why some Moya/Clannad CD's are not available,this often depends on the country.Looking abroad often results in a positive outcome,I had this experience in the past.
Regarding the U2 CD's, it's not entirely true that all are still available,the older versions in particular.Most of the albums have been remastered,one has to be lucky to come across the original version ( often a limited edition too).

True but as amazon ships in many countries it isnt difficult to find the original version at all.

Look here - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Boy-U2/dp/B0000 ... 466&sr=1-9

It depends on the album as some has a limited realease but to sayyou have to be lucky isnt true :)

:)[/quote]
RunrigCorvusCoraxFan
Enthusiastic Member

Previous

Return to General