A Copy of Her Book

Moya's autobiography

Moderators: nessieq, gregoing, Grania, Daragh, All Moderators

A Copy of Her Book

Postby waynesworld » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:13 am

To All,

I really would like a copy of her book, especially in Hard Cover, for my Library, if any one knows of a copy, please give me a call.

Sincerely,

Waynesworld
Thats All Folks,

Waynesworld

" A Mans Home Is His Castle"

"Life is like a beutiful woman, love her and she will love you, abuse her and she will claw your eyes out" A paraphrase from Richard Burton
waynesworld

Postby hermeyjdi » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 pm

If anyone is looking for this book there are a number of cheep copies up on ebay right now. I just purchased a 1st edition Hardback with dust jacket for about $27.00 with shipping. I have been looking for a hardback of this book for so long. They have some cheep paperback copies. I searched ebay with "The Other Side of the Rainbow Marie Brennan". More come up if you search the book title and not just Marie's name.
Jesus said to Peter, "feed my sheep not experiment on my rats" -C S Lewis
hermeyjdi
Addicted to Moya

Postby romula » Sun May 22, 2011 10:54 am

I got her book via Ebay! My English is bad, I can't read this book fast. But for my work I have to learn English.... This book can help me with English word book from English to Dutch.

I was on a concert in Drachten, I saw her book with hard cover € 15 euro I mean.
romula

Postby Methica » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 am

Every so often copies appear on Ebay, so it's best to try your luck there. Moya has been selling copies during her Dutch tours lately though, I got a hard cover version there.
Imperfect is the new perfect
Methica
Addicted to Moya

Return to The Other Side of the Rainbow