Who saw her in Doetinchem (apr 2011)

Memories of shows, dreams of shows to come

Moderators: wonky_eggs, nessieq, mise, Grania, Banba Óir, All Moderators

Who saw her in Doetinchem (apr 2011)

Postby SaskiaS » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi there,

I am new on this forum.

I saw Moya Brennan & Band on 11th april in Doetinchem. Great !! :D This was my first concert ever of Moya but I'll be sure to go again when she returns to the Netherlands, it was wonderful. I absolutely love her voice, and Cormac's as well.

If anyone knows which songs they played that evening, could you please send me a personal message? (I don't want to spoil it for people who are going to the other concerts soon).
I have tried to remember the songs and am making a playlist, just to re-live the concert at home. But my memory fails me.. I remember 20 songs for (pretty) sure, and 3 that they might have played. But they might also just sound so familiair, because...well they are familiair because I have listened to them so much.

Thanks for your help.
SaskiaS

Postby Dab051176 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm afraid I can't answer your question, Saskia - but I thought I'd just post to say welcome to the forum! :D

Enjoy your time with us - and hopefully, some of the other forummers will be along to help you out with your question soon! :wink:
Dave

From Wales...via Birmingham!!!!
Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Postby mise » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:06 am

I think it's great you don't want to spoil anything for people. Perhaps after her Dutch tour you can write down the songs that you do have and we'll help you add what's missing?
Cherish all your happy moments: They make a fine cushion for old age
mise

Postby Dubhy63 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:39 am

Welcome to the forum Saskia,have fun here and don't hesitate to ask questions ! :D

Someone might have a chance to get a photo of the playlist,but it depends on the venue of course. :)
* No man ever wore a scarf as warm as his daughter’s arm around his neck.*
Dubhy63
Addicted to Moya

Postby SaskiaS » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:04 am

Hello you all and thank you for the warm welcome.

I have by now had personal messages from 2 persons and I am a long way with my playlist.

:P
SaskiaS

Postby Hester » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:31 am

Hi Saskia,

A warm welcome from me as well!
Good to hear you enjoyed the concert!
The setlist was wonderful wasn't it! I've been to quite a number of gigs myself ( :wink: ) and she had quite a different setlist compared to other years. Really enjoyed that!
Love takes off the mask we fear we cannot live without an know we cannot live within - James Baldwin
Hester
Addicted to Moya

Return to Moya live