Poland's concerts..

Memories of shows, dreams of shows to come

Moderators: wonky_eggs, nessieq, mise, Grania, Banba Óir, All Moderators

Postby PierreC » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:26 am

I think i should be in...well you know i still have that "volcano syndrome" hanging over my head. :oops:

Im in for all the Poland's gigs. Landing in Warsaw november 26th. I hear you guys are having great weather these days ...humm i hope i can have some of that weather in late november.. :lol:

I guess your ticket is NOT a reserved seat..right ? I wanted to wait till im in the cities to buy my tx because those shipping cost are hilarious...twice the cost of the tx !

...but im scared of that sold out gig...just like it happened in Braunschweig last year ( had to basically bribe the promoter so that he can let me in !) I think im going to call in Poland and buy those tx now....i hope they can speak english. I heard it is not that easy to communicate in english in the remote area of Poland.

Im going to use the train. I would prefer to hire a car but i heard some of you drive like nuts ! :wink: And Poland's road are not recommandable.

Anyway first class train is going to be fun...i hope !
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Piotr Cú Chulainn » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Pierre, I wish I could afford to go to all concerts because we could travel together:) We'll see each other in Poznan. If it somewhow wasn't enough maybe I'll go to Gdansk or Warsaw too.In my oppinion you shouldn't be worried about the tickets.Last year there was only one gig in Szczecin and they were still selling tickets before the concert.This year there are 4 gigs.The road are
no so bad, we joined EU, it helped:) There might be some snow in November, we'll see, so maybe train would be better.Driving in Warsaw might be not easy, Dublin is simplier...I hope to meet you in Poznan
"Follow your dreams"
Piotr Cú Chulainn
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Piotr Cú Chulainn » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:58 am

Hi ppl. I've just found out that the tickets to Poznan are sold out. Who's planning to go to the concerts you had better buy the tickets now....

(Bilety na koncert w Poznaniu są wysprzedane. Kto planuje się wybrać na fantastyczny koncert, to mogą być ostatnie minuty.....)
"Follow your dreams"
Piotr Cú Chulainn
Enthusiastic Member

Postby PierreC » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Well your informations are wrong dear Piotr

You can still purchase tx from eventim.pl... :lol:
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

Postby PierreC » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Flying tonight to Warsaw.. Will do some sightseeing for 3 days than off to Wroclaw by train, Poznan by train back to Warsaw by plane..etc...

Some travelling for you here..

Back home december 6th after of course a few days in Krakow.
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Susann » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:20 pm

I wish everyone who is going to the concerts a fantastic time with Moya and band.

I'm going tomorrow by train to Jena. I very much look forward to seeing and listening to them again :D :D :D .
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Oscar Wilde)
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Yvonne » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Hello,

I saw that the Christmas Tour starts tonight. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to one of the concerts so I am hoping for next year (again). It really is a dream of mine to go to a Moya Christmas concert one day! It must be wonderful.

I wish everyone who is going to one or more of the concerts a wonderful time! I am looking forward to reading your stories :D !

Love,

Yvonne
"Let Your Love surround me. Light my heart to carry on"
Yvonne
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Dab051176 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Sorry to hear you can't go, Yvonne. The Christmas concerts are always special, so hopefully you'll get to see one soon!!!!

I'm sure there will be plenty of stories to read over the next few weeks, though - and Moya's spring tour in the Netherlands will come around soon enough! :wink:
Dave

From Wales...via Birmingham!!!!
Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Postby Piotr Cú Chulainn » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Pierre and everybody. It's getting cold in Poland now. There's around 0 degrees Centigrade. We had little snow this week. Take warm clothes and see you guys at the concerts :). I'll be in all four cities so CU...
"Follow your dreams"
Piotr Cú Chulainn
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Piotr Cú Chulainn » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:40 pm

by the way. There will be some copies of T with the Maggies at the converts and My Match is a Makin' too
"Follow your dreams"
Piotr Cú Chulainn
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Luned » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Great news, Piotr, thanks! :D (and I don't mean the weather forecast, that is... :P ) Good to hear you're going to all the concerts in the end :D

Bienvenu en Pologne, Pierre! :) (ok, my French is a bit rusty...)

I will be on the look-out for both of you on Wednesday, then. See you there! :D
Luned
Addicted to Moya

Postby Yvonne » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Thanks Dave! I am already looking forward to the Dutch Spring Tour :D !

I am glad that the T with the Maggies album and My Match is a Makin will be available at the concerts. Both are great albums! I haven't heard anything about a general release of My Match is a Makin for a long time. Does anyone know about it? Anyway, more people will be able to get it at the Christmas concerts!

Love,

Yvonne
"Let Your Love surround me. Light my heart to carry on"
Yvonne
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Dab051176 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Yvonne wrote: I am glad that the T with the Maggies album and My Match is a Makin will be available at the concerts. Both are great albums! I haven't heard anything about a general release of My Match is a Makin for a long time. Does anyone know about it?

Love,

Yvonne

No, but I'm looking forward to getting hold of a copy!!! I've been looking forward to hearing "My Match is a Makin'" ever since a certain Icelandic volcano prevented me from getting to Eindhoven in April! :mrgreen:
Dave

From Wales...via Birmingham!!!!
Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Postby Piotr Cú Chulainn » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Tim told me in July that My Match... will be available to everyone but it will be remastered
"Follow your dreams"
Piotr Cú Chulainn
Enthusiastic Member

Postby PierreC » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Stress is always part of my life.

I flew in to Warsaw friday morning. I had to go to the eventim box office to pick up my 3 tx (finally i wont go to Gdansk..too much train for me). I said to myself i can wait saturday to pick them up since i was a bit tire on friday.

Went there saturday and it was close ! :shock:

So tomorrow morning im taking the train with just a proof of purchase (a confirmation email from eventim) but no real ticket ! :x

i hope they understand and take the confirmation that i have as a ticket.

And by the way Warsaw is great. People speak more english than in Germany last year.

...and the people are not that crazy on the road. had i known that i would have drive to Wroclaw and Poznan. Its a 5 hours train ride for me tomorrow. I dont like that. I went to the Centralny today and it was fuuuuull of people on the track.

I hope they speak some english

...although i have yet to reach Wroclaw ... :| i hope they can understand a bit of english in the small Polish town.

To Luned; I wont make it to Gdansk. Enough travelling for the moment. Are you going to another concert ? If so id love to take a drink with you...

...if you are 18 of course. You look awfully young on your picture. :oops:

And i love those french words from you Luned . I wish i could return the favor. I still dont know how to say Hello in Polish :oops:
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

PreviousNext

Return to Moya live