Am i going back to Germany ??

Memories of shows, dreams of shows to come

Moderators: wonky_eggs, nessieq, mise, Grania, Banba Óir, All Moderators

Am i going back to Germany ??

Postby PierreC » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:15 pm

You German folks are lucky (Hi Yvonne !) Moya is preparing another Christmas Tour in Germany this winter.

The tour is planned between 25th November and 12th December 2010. More details like a tour schedule and venues will follow. Stay tuned.
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Susann » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:49 pm

I suppose you know about the Dutch tour in April next year.
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Oscar Wilde)
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Ardens » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Yeah, a Christmas tour in Germany! I love Moya's Christmas concerts! :mrgreen:
Ardens
Addicted to Moya

Postby PierreC » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:43 am

Yes Ivonne i know about it....and i have front row seats for 5 shows of that tour...and a fourth row in Gouda, that i couldnt negociate to a better seat :oops:

I intend, just as a kick, to do all the shows of that tour..land april 6th and depart right after the Tillburg show april 17th..

Now if only that darn volcano can rest in peace... :?

PS

Sinead will go on tour in october in England.

Anyone intend to go :?:
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

Postby PierreC » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:59 am

Yvonne i went to that German site and you pics are great ..again (nene ?)

Thats it ive made a decision i will equip myself just like you, i need to make quality pics like yours :lol:

Oh and by the way hows your feet right now ? You must have done a lot of walking to take pics out of the wilderness like that.
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

really good news ...!

Postby epos » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:57 am

Thats great ! really good news. I hope i have the time and a concert is here in Braunschweig. :P
epos

Postby Susann » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:53 am

PierreC wrote:Oh and by the way hows your feet right now ? You must have done a lot of walking to take pics out of the wilderness like that.

I suppose you mean the pics from Mount Errigal. This was a fantastic day and I didn't just climb Errigal I also walked around Dunlewey Lake :D :D :D.
As I told you in the other thread the weather the first weeks wasn't really good so I couldn't walk as much as I wanted. But if there was a chance for a bigger walk I used it.
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Oscar Wilde)
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Yvonne » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi Pierre, I think you mean Susann and not me :D ?

Anyway, I am soooo hoping to go to one of the Christmas concerts in Germany. I have never been to one and would love to. I only have to convince my husband and that will be a problem, I am afraid... I will try very hard!

5 front row seats for the Dutch Tour? Wow! I have tickets for 2 concerts: the one in Heusden (also first row seats! :D ) and the one in Tilburg (second row seats). I remember when I bought the tickets for Tilburg at the very first possible moment that there was only one first row seat left and I thought of you, Pierre. I expect you have that seat (all the way to the right)! If you do, we will be sitting right behind you :D .

EDIT: I just saw the dates and venues on the German Tour Promoter Page:

26.11.2010 Jena Friedenskirche
27.11.2010 Görlitz Wichernhaus
04.12.2010 Hamburg Kulturkirche Altona
05.12.2010 Menden St.Marienkirche
06.12.2010 Hannover Markuskirche
08.12.2010 Potsdam Nikolaisaa
09.12.2010 Riesa Stadthalle Stern
10.12.2010 Braunschweig St.Jakobikirche
11.12.2010 Mainz Christuskirche
12.12.2010 Ludwigsburg Scala

My geography is not good enough to know which venue is closest to where I live, but I will find out! :mrgreen: I really hope I will be able to go :D :D !

Love,

Yvonne
"Let Your Love surround me. Light my heart to carry on"
Yvonne
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Ardens » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Menden would be the closest venue for me but this small town is in a rural area that can't be reached easily by public transport. I wonder why the concert promoter didn't choose a venue a few kilometers further in the west where a lot more people live and the public transport is better.
Ardens
Addicted to Moya

Postby PierreC » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Yes Yvonne it is a front row seat in Tilburg. I didnt want to talk about those seats as i still have dusk taste in my mouth from that volcano :cry:

So until im in the plane i dont take anything for granted ! :oops:

And i just notice that Moya is going back to Braunschweig, same venue.

Nice little city, great walk from my hotel to the venue ( about 6 kl !) back are forth twice ! And i also remember that walking around the old downtown i couldnt find anyone that could speak english !....so i had to talk using hands signals :lol:

I notice Hamburg too..humm could be fun to go there. Its going to be tough to go back to Germany....im not a miillionnaire :lol: and last december i found the weather not so friendly if you want to visit a country. It was humid, rainy and around 5c

Anyway...maybe ill find the money and time to go, ....maybe !
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Susann » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am

Yvonne wrote:26.11.2010 Jena Friedenskirche
27.11.2010 Görlitz Wichernhaus
04.12.2010 Hamburg Kulturkirche Altona
05.12.2010 Menden St.Marienkirche
06.12.2010 Hannover Markuskirche
08.12.2010 Potsdam Nikolaisaa
09.12.2010 Riesa Stadthalle Stern
10.12.2010 Braunschweig St.Jakobikirche
11.12.2010 Mainz Christuskirche
12.12.2010 Ludwigsburg Scala

When I saw the dates I was wondering about the gap between the concerts in Görlitz and Hamburg so I asked the German Tour Promotor. Yesterday they told me that there will be 4 concerts in Poland between the 28th November and the 3rd December. I think the Polish fans will be happy now :D.
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Luned » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Susann wrote:When I saw the dates I was wondering about the gap between the concerts in Görlitz and Hamburg so I asked the German Tour Promotor. Yesterday they told me that there will be 4 concerts in Poland between the 28th November and the 3rd December. I think the Polish fans will be happy now :D.

FOUR??!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

@Susann: thanks soooo much for asking about those dates! and an even bigger thank you for letting us know!!! :D
Luned
Addicted to Moya

Postby PierreC » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Humm that could be fun to go to Poland instead of Germany again..

I saw that gap too..but i'm not as smart as Susann :D to think there might be other gigs in there...thanks ! :lol:

I hope she goes to Krakow, id love to see Auschwitz as i am a history fanatic.
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Dab051176 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Hmmm.... I might give my passport a bit of exercise, and see if I can get to one of these! I can get to Hamburg or Hannover from Liverpool, but until things are a bit more settled on the work front, we'll have to wait and see... :roll:

@Luned - Sounds as if Christmas has come early for you this year!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dave

From Wales...via Birmingham!!!!
Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Postby Luned » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Dab051176 wrote:@Luned - Sounds as if Christmas has come early for you this year!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: haven't we agreed that midsummer is the best time to listen to An Irish Christmas anyway? :P (or, just as good as Christmas time, at least ;) )
Luned
Addicted to Moya

Next

Return to Moya live