Moya Brennan German X-mas Tour 2009

Memories of shows, dreams of shows to come

Moderators: wonky_eggs, nessieq, mise, Grania, Banba Óir, All Moderators

Postby Susann » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:37 am

eadgyth, I wish you a safe journey and look forward to meet you there. I will also use the train but I'm already going to Ludwigsburg tomorrow afternoon after work.

In Ludwigsburg you will meet some other big Moya fans who are also in the forum or just read the forum. A couple from Hesse I met 4 years ago in Dresden. The two I met also in Aachen last Sunday. And Simi, a froum member, and her husband will also be there. I like it to meet people from the forum or people I have met before at Moya's concerts. :) :) :)
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Oscar Wilde)
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Hester » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:06 pm

Susann wrote:I like it to meet people from the forum or people I have met before at Moya's concerts. :) :) :)

Same here! It is wonderful all the friendships that have developed because of this forum! :D
Love takes off the mask we fear we cannot live without an know we cannot live within - James Baldwin
Hester
Addicted to Moya

Postby Puha » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Puha

Postby Dab051176 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Thanks for posting those, Puha! They're great pictures - and there's nothing wrong with the quality of them!!!! :D
Dave

From Wales...via Birmingham!!!!
Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Postby PierreC » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Great pics :D

In Berlin i was on the other side of the first row. You were then to my left.

Talking about a pic with Moya and since i've already have mine from the England tour i didnt want to ask Moya for another one, theres plenty of other customers on line :lol:

But the guy from the movement Moya is sponsoring (sorry bad english here..you know the guy next to Leon !)

...anyway this guy came to me saying "Your always here ?? I think you are some kind of fan and deserve a pic with Moya !"

That was the show that i almost came in late...in Braunschweig.

" I said to him i already have a pic with Moya and i dont want to bother her with this again". He look at me with questions in his eyes and said "all right.!
Then, seeing how dumb i was i went back to him saying" can i change my mind ?"
He laughed and went straight to Moya in the middle of the line...just for MOI ! :oops:

And worst of all i left the hotel so fast because i was late that i had forgot my camera !! :cry:

So those pics (4) were taken from my iphone ! Not the best quality, a bit blur but hey .. what can i say ! :lol:

Thanks pal...
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

Postby eadgyth » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:53 pm

Susann wrote:eadgyth, I wish you a safe journey and look forward to meet you there. I will also use the train but I'm already going to Ludwigsburg tomorrow afternoon after work.

In Ludwigsburg you will meet some other big Moya fans who are also in the forum or just read the forum. A couple from Hesse I met 4 years ago in Dresden. The two I met also in Aachen last Sunday. And Simi, a froum member, and her husband will also be there. I like it to meet people from the forum or people I have met before at Moya's concerts. :) :) :)

I am soooo looking forward to meeting you all! See you tomorrow :D
Just hope I'll recognize you...

Puha: the pictures are great, thanks for posting. I especially like the 4th one!
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional
eadgyth
Addicted to Moya

Postby nessieq » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Lovely pics, Puha! Glad you enjoyed the show too :)
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
-T. S. Eliot, 'Little Gidding' V
nessieq

Postby Susann » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:10 pm

The weekend in Ludwigsburg was fantastic :D :D :D . I met friends and I had a guided tour in the wonderful castle in Ludwigsburg. The Residential Palace is the largest baroque castle in Germany. Moya and band were amazing as ever. And after the concert I had the possibility to talk to all of them again including Leon and Hughie.

eadgyth, I hope the trains were on time and everything went well. It was nice to meet you there.

Here are some pics from the castle, the Christmas Market and the concert:
http://picasaweb.google.de/Susann177/Mo ... g12122009#

There you can find my photos from the concerts in Chemnitz and Dresden:
http://forums.moyabrennan.com/viewtopic.php?t=3249

For this year all concerts are over but in April Moya will be in the Netherlands :D.
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Oscar Wilde)
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby eadgyth » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:47 pm

The concert was fantastic indeed, I'm still grinning over both ears :D :D
I'm so glad I went.

Susann, it was lovely to meet you and the others there! Looking forward to meeting you again at one of Moya's concerts in the future :P
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional
eadgyth
Addicted to Moya

Previous

Return to Moya live