Imeall

The world's a big place. There's lots going on. Let everyone else know about it.

Moderator: All Moderators

Imeall

Postby Grania » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:21 pm

Hi all.

I'm sure we had topics for Cormac DeBarra and Sinead Madden elsewhere on the forum, but I can't for the life of me find them, so here's a new one :D

For those of you who are interested, I was browsing the TG4 archives this evening and found a few nice bits. Sinead Madden recently performed the song 'Someone else' from her album on Cormac's show 'Imeall'. To find it, here's what I suggest.

Go to www.tg4.ie
on the purple page click 'TG4 Beo'
Do the same on the red page.
When a new window opens showing the archive in green buttons down the side choose 'Siamsaíocht - Cartlann'.
Scroll down until you find the episode of 'Imeall' that is dated 12/8/09 and Sinead is at about 22 minutes in :)

The next episode up on the archive (19/8/09) appears to be featuring Eamonn DeBarra, although I haven't watched this yet, and the next one up from that (26/8/09) MOYA BRENNAN and Cormac DeBarra :D haven't got to that one either yet, but enjoy :D
Music and friendship - the answer to life's problems.

I heard Your voice
Whisper to the wild water
Step By Step
Slowly I turn - Máire Brennan
Grania

Re: Imeall

Postby Dab051176 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Thanks for the info, G - I'll have a look at those when I've got a bit more time! :)

Grania wrote: The next one up from that (26/8/09) MOYA BRENNAN and Cormac DeBarra :D haven't got to that one either yet, but enjoy :D

You will have seen it - it first turned up last Christmas! :wink: I think this must have been a sort of "Best of Imeall" - just to warn you before you settle back and watch it! :lol:
Dave

From Wales...via Birmingham!!!!
Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Postby Grania » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:27 pm

I wondered if it might be the same one - but who cares? It's a great interview :D
Music and friendship - the answer to life's problems.

I heard Your voice
Whisper to the wild water
Step By Step
Slowly I turn - Máire Brennan
Grania

Postby Roibeard Óg » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Sorry for my long absence on the forum! You can check out Moya, Sinéad and other singers like Iarla Ó Lionáird and Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh on Imeall's official Muzu page, hope that helps! TG4's player can be an absolute nightmare at times! :lol:

http://www.muzu.tv/imeall
"Tús maith, leath na hoibre!"
Roibeard Óg
Addicted to Moya

Return to Rattle Bag