Let's introduce myself

Your platform. Get to know each other (but don't forget about us!)

Moderator: All Moderators

Cliona

Postby Calogero » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:36 am

Thanks Cliona,

Of course I do speak French, I'm born and raised in Belgium, in the French speaking part :lol:

Am I a fan? Mwell... I do appreciate Moya's music a lot, but can't say that I'm a huge fan. I'm nobody's fan except Jesus :wink:

Enjoy your stay in Ireland. You're lucky to be there. I love this country.

Calo <><
"Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life." (Proverbs 4:23)
Calogero

Postby Luned » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:54 pm

a somewhat belated welcome from me, too! :D have a great time here!

have you read Moya's autobiography, "The Other Side of the Rainbow"? I thought you may be interested...

unfortunately, I haven't been either to Ireland or to Italy yet, but I love the Italian language! :D
Luned
Addicted to Moya

Luned

Postby Calogero » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Thx Luned for your welcome.

No, haven't read Moya's autobiography yet. It would be interesting, I'll see.
"Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life." (Proverbs 4:23)
Calogero

Re: Cliona

Postby Cliona23 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Calogero wrote:Thanks Cliona,

Of course I do speak French, I'm born and raised in Belgium, in the French speaking part :lol:

Am I a fan? Mwell... I do appreciate Moya's music a lot, but can't say that I'm a huge fan. I'm nobody's fan except Jesus :wink:

Calo <><

when I was asking "Are you a fan of the singer?" I meant the singer Calogero :D Sorry,I didn't ask my question properly :D
Come to the dark side...we have cookies...
Cliona23

Calogero

Postby Calogero » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:17 am

Ah ah ah!!! Didn't expect at all to find somebody here that know of the French singer Calogéro..

I'm not a fan, no, but his music is not bad. Too commercial but not as bad as the main French singers...

My favorite French singer is Jean-Jacques Goldman. Definitely. I don't only like his music but also his discretion as an artist. He must be a wise and easy man to live with.

Who's your favorite singer?
Calogero

Postby Memory of Trees » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Well, for some reason I have not welcomed you yet. :P Welcome to Moya's forum, Calogero. :)

I was in Bruxelles about a month ago, and I enjoyed a lot. A veyr free, "liberal" society. :) I guess Belgium is a little corner of Europe people fail to appreciate sometimes. :)
Moving to the Pagan Sound..... :)
Memory of Trees

Hello

Postby Calogero » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Depends on what you mean by "free" society... :lol: Sometimes behind an appearance of freedom lie many sad emprisoned people...

But I like Belgium, definitely

Calo <><
Calogero

Re: Hello

Postby Memory of Trees » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Calogero wrote:Depends on what you mean by "free" society... :lol: Sometimes behind an appearance of freedom lie many sad emprisoned people...

But I like Belgium, definitely

Calo <><

Of course, but lets not wander into the realm of politics... :wink:

Belgium was very cold for me. I was in Brugges, and it must have been around 9C when I was there! I am used to 28C in the morning this time of year. :lol:
Memory of Trees

memory

Postby Calogero » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:45 am

Hey, where do you live? In the Caribbean islands?
Calogero

Re: memory

Postby Memory of Trees » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:18 pm

Calogero wrote:Hey, where do you live? In the Caribbean islands?

No, I wish, but no. :P I live in Florida, Miami to be exact. We get down to around -1 C one night in winter, but thats about it. :)
Memory of Trees

Postby Hester » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:16 am

Hi there Calogero!

Always nice to welcome new people on board!! Hope you'll have a nice time around here! As for Moya's biography, it is wonderful and if you get a chance to read it I highly recommend it, she speaks a great deal about her faith and the hope and joy that she's found in Christ!

Best wishes,

Hester
Love takes off the mask we fear we cannot live without an know we cannot live within - James Baldwin
Hester
Addicted to Moya

Postby Eternal_Silence » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:01 am

Hey, Calogero, welcome to the forum!
Your daughter looks really sweet. Seems like you have a happy family!
Well, I'm Marlies, 19 years old and from The Netherlands. Hope you will have a nice time on the forum!

Marlies
The turn of the day, when all music fools come out to play until the drunk turn of night.
http://www.singingriver.deviantart.com
Eternal_Silence
Addicted to Moya

Postby irish at heart » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:47 am

Welcome to the forum! :)
Follow the word
Follow the hope
Follow the dream..
irish at heart
Addicted to Moya

Thanks

Postby Calogero » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:00 am

We get down to around -1 C one night in winter, but thats about it.

That's what we sometimes get down during the day in winter..
When my wife and I went for the wedding album pictures on October 2003, the 19th, there was -1°C!!! My wife was freezing inside her wedding's dress... :lol:

Thanks Marlies, yes, I'm part of a happy and blessed family, definitely! And it is thanks to Jesus, the cement of our couple and family. His love makes us happy and unites us.

Calo <><
Calogero

Previous

Return to Fan space