Concert meet-ups

Memories of shows, dreams of shows to come

Moderators: wonky_eggs, nessieq, mise, Grania, Banba Óir, All Moderators

Concert meet-ups

Postby wonky_eggs » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:46 pm

Hi everyone,

For your security please DO NOT post any personal information about yourselves for concert meet-ups - including seat numbers - on this forum. The reason for this is that anyone on the internet can view these topics without being registered.

If you do wish to discuss meeting up with other fans please do this securely through PMs, or start a topic (no more than one per concert please!) in the "members only" forum.

Thank you :)
wonky_eggs

Postby PierreC » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:39 pm

oops i think ive done that :oops:

Any reason why we cant post our seat numbers ? Im a big boy :lol: i can take care of myself !
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

Postby wonky_eggs » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:14 pm

PierreC wrote:oops i think ive done that :oops:

Any reason why we cant post our seat numbers ? Im a big boy :lol: i can take care of myself !

Just for your own safety really, if you're happy to do so then that's fine, but sadly, due to this forum being available to be viewed by anybody with internet access you need to be aware that anyone can find this out. In the past we've had problems with certain 'fans' (all now banned from posting, but they can still view the forum) causing problems for other members, Moya, her family and her band. This precaution is for the benefit of those who would rather have a peaceful and enjoyable evening without the having to worry about 'taking care of themselves'.

I hope that makes things clear for you.

Regards,

Barry.
wonky_eggs

Return to Moya live