Winners!!!!

Moya Brennan Forum Olympics 2008 - read only as all completed in 2008.

Moderator: All Moderators

Postby Killiney » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:28 pm

great that it lit your day up, Macha & A_S. Hope you're feeling better A_S
Behind the innocent,
the last, the least and the lost
will be found in the storm

Northern Skyline - a fansite for Clannad/Moya/Enya get the latest news as soon as we get it
Killiney
Addicted to Moya

Postby A_S » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:38 am

Thanks Macha and Killiney! I do feel better today, and I have my Moya poster already on the wall in my room to keep me cheerful! :D

And Killiney, I'm so glad that you finally got your first signed Moya items! This must have been even more special for you because of it!
A_S
Really Enthusiastic Member

Postby Killiney » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:04 am

Thanks A_S. Its brilliant! I opened the envelope up and I was speechless that it'd been signed by Moya :D it even had my name on!! :) I still need to get some blu-tack and stick my poster up on the wall. I've got somewhere special lol :)
Behind the innocent,

Northern Skyline - a fansite for Clannad/Moya/Enya get the latest news as soon as we get it
Killiney
Addicted to Moya

Postby Dab051176 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:53 am

WOOHOO!!! No more waiting behind the letterbox in the mornings! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: My poster and CD have turned up this morning!

Go raibh maith agat, Moya!!!!
Dave

From Wales...via Birmingham!!!!
Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Postby Dab051176 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:12 am

Dab051176 wrote:WOOHOO!!! No more waiting behind the letterbox in the mornings! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: My poster and CD have turned up this morning!

Go raibh maith agat, Moya!!!!

Sorry - make that Go raibh mile maith agat! :oops: :lol:
Dave

Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Postby Killiney » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:17 pm

Glad you got it Dave :D

I'm confused as to why you got it after me lol we're using the same postal service :lol:
Behind the innocent,

Killiney
Addicted to Moya

Postby Methica » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:36 pm

Killiney wrote:Glad you got it Dave :D

I'm confused as to why you got it after me lol we're using the same postal service :lol:

Same happened with me and Niamh... She got it on Friday I think, I got it on Saturday...
Imperfect is the new perfect
Methica
Addicted to Moya

Postby Killiney » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:37 pm

Thanks very confusing. As I said earlier, RM are pretty unreliable. Glad you got it reasonably early Dave.
Behind the innocent,

Killiney
Addicted to Moya

Postby Macha » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:26 pm

A_S wrote:Thanks Macha and Killiney! I do feel better today, and I have my Moya poster already on the wall in my room to keep me cheerful! :D

Hehe, thanks, A_S! My poster is on the wall next to my bed - so I can see it when I wake up in the morning and when I think about why I got it and from whom it is, it makes me still feel happy! :D
Macha
Addicted to Moya

Postby Killiney » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:07 pm

Macha wrote:My poster is on the wall next to my bed - so I can see it when I wake up in the morning and when I think about why I got it and from whom it is, it makes me still feel happy! :D

That's where I'm going to put mine!! Just a little bit from my head - I sleep with my arm agains the wall, and I don't want to ruin the poster, but I want to be able to look at it and think to myself, so I've moved it out of harm's way(or arm's :lol) :D
Behind the innocent,

Killiney
Addicted to Moya

Postby MáireRhiannon » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:21 pm

I got mine this morning :shock: :D thanks Moya and forum mods!! :D
MáireRhiannon
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Dab051176 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:12 pm

Killiney wrote:Glad you got it Dave :D

I think it's simply because (at least compared to Dover!) we're in the middle of nowhere here, Killiney, It's not unusal for things to take 3 days to get here that have only been posted in Chester - and it's only 15 miles away!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Dave

Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Postby lilly » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:11 am

I got mine yesterday. :D My dad called me while I was leaving from school and asked, "Had we ordered something from Ireland?" I immediately knew what he was talking about!! :mrgreen:

And I am so loving this personalized poster! I was just thinking we were going to just get CDs, and then I see this poster too! Lovely!
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
lilly
Addicted to Moya

Postby lizzy1e » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:44 am

Nice to hear some of them are arriving now! I'm just hoping mine does get here and that someone at the post office doesn't think it'd make a nice early Christmas present for someone else they know... this time of year things tend to get a little dodgy. :P *holds thumbs*
Image Amharc tríd na stoirmeacha.

http://lizzy1e.deviantart.com
lizzy1e
Addicted to Moya

Postby wildrose » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:05 am

I received my prize on Monday but I haven't had the chance to see it yet - I study in a different city. My mom called me and said there was a parcel waiting for me, but she said it looked as if someone had tried to open it :shock:
Anyway, I'm looking forward to Friday because then I'll be able to put my hands on the CD and the poster - I believe they're gorgeous :) As I am reading your messages, I am becoming even more impatient! :lol:
wildrose
Enthusiastic Member

PreviousNext

Return to Moya Brennan Forum Olympics 2008