What is most exciting about home shopping?

The world's a big place. There's lots going on. Let everyone else know about it.

Moderator: All Moderators

Ordering products?
No votes
Imagining what the products will be like?
20%
Waiting, receiving and unpacking them?
40%
Owning the products?
40%

Total votes : 5

Postby Ardens » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:13 pm

I currently work on a little project about home shopping for university, in which I try to find out whether people who order something for the internet, from TV or from a magazine consider doing this as an experience and whether the experience-feeling is an important reason why they do it.

What is your opinion about home shopping and how do you feel about it? I won't use any of your answers for my project, I'm just a bit curious whether the ideas that I wrote down about it are anywhere close to reality. :wink:
Ardens
Addicted to Moya

Postby Grania » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:46 pm

As a university student I don't mind being used Ardens :) :wink:

For me it's a bit of a perk-up really, knowing that something a bit special might be arriving to give me something new to occupy my evenings for a while, and I just like getting mail :lol: Although I did recieve two parcells the other day...fortunately most of my housemates are home for the weekend so they weren't here to get jealous and have a go at me :lol:
Music and friendship - the answer to life's problems.

I heard Your voice
Whisper to the wild water
Step By Step
Slowly I turn - Máire Brennan
Grania

Postby Dubhy63 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Ordering products is the most exciting in my opinion.Shopping around can take up some time but also save you a good bit of cash at times.Companies with online shops can offer bigger discounts and it's often cheaper to buy in the UK in my situation.My latest big purchase was a Wacom tablet,€ 20 cheaper in the UK and this included shipping.The latter wasn't even included in the Irish price. :)
* No man ever wore a scarf as warm as his daughter’s arm around his neck.*
Dubhy63
Addicted to Moya

Postby Ardens » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Thanks for your opinions! Today, I handed the project in, hoping that the teacher would consider it as allright.
Times of watching homeshopping channels have come to an end! They are more entertaining than I used to think. :D
Ardens
Addicted to Moya

Return to Rattle Bag