The Unhappy hill :/

Your platform. Get to know each other (but don't forget about us!)

Moderator: All Moderators

Postby Lynette » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:57 pm

i'm sad today as one of my best friend's, Chell, suffered a huge loss. Her father just passed away. just want to be there for her, i wish there was more i could do for her to take away some of the pain.
Last edited by Lynette on Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lynette
Addicted to Moya

Postby Eternal_Silence » Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:55 pm

Aw I'm sorry Lyn :( ((lyn))
The turn of the day, when all music fools come out to play until the drunk turn of night.
http://www.singingriver.deviantart.com
Eternal_Silence
Addicted to Moya

Postby Lynette » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:11 pm

thanks marlies
Lynette
Addicted to Moya

Postby Hester » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:34 pm

Ok, let's revive this topic.... :(
I have to graduate within a few months and this means I have to come up with an illustration project of my own.....everything is possible, you're entirely free to do what you like....but can you imagine how difficult that is!?
I'd rather have somebody else give me an assignment....every time I want to start I feel so blocked....my inspiration is gone and I am afraid to fail.... recognise feeling???
Love takes off the mask we fear we cannot live without an know we cannot live within - James Baldwin
Hester
Addicted to Moya

Postby nessieq » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:37 pm

Aaaaw, Hester, I know EXACTLY the feeling- it's the same with our AS level composition in music... but i find that if you do enough to get by for each week.. and just try to let your mind let it go and forget about it.. then inspiration will come up and tap you on the shoulder when you least expect it. :wink: Good luck.
(((((((((((((((((((((((H))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
n.
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
-T. S. Eliot, 'Little Gidding' V
nessieq

Postby Lady Ryu » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:38 pm

yes i know that feeling. unfortunately.
but i'm sure you'll find something. or otherwise just write what you need, maybe someone here has a good idea for you? (not me for sure :( )
Matteo - always in my heart

Never ever I wished so much that heaven truly exists, and that you are waiting there for me.
Lady Ryu
Addicted to Moya

Postby Hester » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:49 pm

Aaaaw thanks girls....I am glad I shared this here. I wasn't sure about sharing such a thing on the forum but it sure helps to just let it out to other people. It is horrible how things can go on and on and on in your mind.....Anyway, I think that THAT is the problem with me I tend to think about it waaaaay too much, so thanks for your advice Ness....I do have to learn to let things go ....and you're right I have experienced in the past that ideas were coming up in my mind on the weirdest moments....so yeah, I guess I have to stop worrying about it.....Thanks to you as well Polo, maybe someone does have a good idea. So let me just try something here. I am thinking about doing a project around "The Canterbury Tales" by Chauser....I am sure some of you must have read that in High School, Uni or just for fun (yep, also that last option is possible :lol: )....If you have read it....do let me know your thoughts about it.

Hester
Love takes off the mask we fear we cannot live without an know we cannot live within - James Baldwin
Hester
Addicted to Moya

Postby nessieq » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:25 pm

That sound like a great idea !! Well, whatever you get up to I know it'll be fantastic, having had the pleasure of seeing some of your previous works... go for it, girl! Have some confidence in yourself! You;re amazing!! :wink: 8)
n.
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
-T. S. Eliot, 'Little Gidding' V
nessieq

Postby Grania » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:38 pm

I know you can do it girl! :wink: :D
Music and friendship - the answer to life's problems.

I heard Your voice
Whisper to the wild water
Step By Step
Slowly I turn - Máire Brennan
Grania

Postby Lynette » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:06 am

They're right Hester...I knoow you can do it. You know you can do it! I've seen your work...it's great...now show your professor's what you've got. Just remember .... you can do anything through Him who gives you your strength ! You go girl!
Lynette
Addicted to Moya

Postby Lady Ryu » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:45 am

you seem to have so much fun over msn with each other. and i have it only saturday, and then i have mostly no time at all. :( that sucks! but only for 1 year i doubt that it is worth to get a internet line.
so keep having moshes. in a year i'll join you again!
Matteo - always in my heart

Never ever I wished so much that heaven truly exists, and that you are waiting there for me.
Lady Ryu
Addicted to Moya

Postby Poledancer » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:21 pm

I'm sad because some people here hate me because I'm Iraqi, and others dont want me to talk about my work and hobby.
Poledancer

Postby Garbo » Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:17 am

Poledancer wrote:I'm sad because some people here hate me because I'm Iraqi, and others dont want me to talk about my work and hobby.

Hm. i never knew you are an Iraqui. and as far as your job goes, truth be, it's not a respected profession nor should it be.

i'm a Jew anyhow so i deserve more hate. 10,000 years and counting. :roll:
Garbo
Really Enthusiastic Member

Postby Grania » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:32 pm

Have you TOLD us that on here Shoula? No, not as far as I'd noticed - We don't hate you at all!

Right, I'm going to have a BIIIIG moan now about MSN. Those of you online tonight and last night may have noticed me appearing and disappearing with irritating frequency - well, that is because I keep getting signed out and in again, and I'm often in more than you all notice because you can not apparently see me - I HATE MSN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is driving me CRAZY!!!!

Thanks for that
Music and friendship - the answer to life's problems.

I heard Your voice
Whisper to the wild water
Step By Step
Slowly I turn - Máire Brennan
Grania

Postby Garbo » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:42 am

msn is total crap.

and nobody hates anyone on here.
Garbo
Really Enthusiastic Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fan space