Moya back in Dublin Ohio this summer..

Memories of shows, dreams of shows to come

Moderators: wonky_eggs, nessieq, mise, Grania, Banba Óir, All Moderators

Moya back in Dublin Ohio this summer..

Postby PierreC » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Wow Moya is back in Dublin Ohio for another great summer Irish Festival.

And now she is going to Milwaukee, Wisconsin also !!

Got to fill up that gas tank and be ready to go !

Its going to be fun ! :D :D
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

Postby geoghistfiend » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:23 am

Maaaaaaan, I wish she would come back to the West Coast more often, I haven't seen her in 10 years! :cry:
geoghistfiend

Postby PierreC » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Counting days now before i hit the road back in Dublin Ohio. Although i hesitated wether i should go to Dublin, ohio or Milwaukee Irish Fest. There is an extra Moya gig in Milwaukee.

...but 115 extra miles of driving ! :cry:

I think its going to be Dublin.
:?:
By the way have you seen Moya's schedule lately ? Its amazing how passionate this woman is, criss crossing the big lake twice in between Dublin, Oh. and Milwaukee fests...

Amazing and passionate artist :D !

NB Im heading back to Europe this fall...where ? i still dont know. :?
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Dab051176 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:10 pm

PierreC wrote:By the way have you seen Moya's schedule lately ? Its amazing how passionate this woman is, criss crossing the big lake twice in between Dublin, Oh. and Milwaukee fests...

Then back to County Galway, Ireland, for another festival, by the looks of things.... :shock: I just wish Moya would bottle some of her excess stamina, and send it over - I could do with some!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

From what she said in Letterkenny at the weekend, it sounds as if Moya is really looking forward to the gigs in the US - so you should be in for a great time, Pierre! :D

Welcome to the forum, geoghistfiend - Don't give up, and keep an eye on Moya's website. Gigs have a habit of turning up when you least expect them! :wink:
Dave

From Wales...via Birmingham!!!!
Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Postby Luned » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Dab051176 wrote:
PierreC wrote:By the way have you seen Moya's schedule lately ? Its amazing how passionate this woman is, criss crossing the big lake twice in between Dublin, Oh. and Milwaukee fests...

Then back to County Galway, Ireland, for another festival, by the looks of things.... :shock: I just wish Moya would bottle some of her excess stamina, and send it over - I could do with some!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

It's Donegal Fresh Air and it's already been bottled, as you know, Dave ;) :lol:

Enjoy the gig, Pierre! :)
Luned
Addicted to Moya

Return to Moya live