Moya in the NY, NY

Memories of shows, dreams of shows to come

Moderators: wonky_eggs, nessieq, mise, Grania, Banba Óir, All Moderators

Moya in the NY, NY

Postby PierreC » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:27 am

Moya will be in the state of NY early next month.

How passionate this women is ! : :shock:

Even i, who live not too far from there, wont go. Simply because its winter here and to drive from Montreal to NY could be risky at times.

More respect to Moya who will have to drive from NY to Pawling NY. witch is about 75 miles.i

Did i ever tell you how passionate Moya is about her work ?

i wish i could go though... :cry:
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Turlough » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:16 pm

I just tried to buy a ticket online and after sending in card data got an error page and no confirmation code for printing a ticket. What I do have is a couple of receipt emails with a huge hexadecimal order reference number, so I am still hoping to get a ticket, or at least a refund. (I doubt that even in America someone could sell tickets they did not have!)
"We can be children of Paradise" Justin Hayward
Turlough
Addicted to Moya

Postby PierreC » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Hey turlough you lucky fellow... :lol:

It seems that you have your own personnal concert ? 3 times in NY Pawling in one year ? All of this in your backyard !

Lucky fellow. I beg Moya's management to book her in Montreal. I even offer my help trying to find a good venue here.

Im still hoping :cry:
PierreC
Enthusiastic Member

Met her... and still can believe it

Postby Pablo » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:04 pm

:D I got the opportunity to see the Pawling show... it was my first Máire's live concert... she was so nice... I told her that I came all the way from Argentina and make the necessary arrangements to be on that specific day there... and she was so happy... definetly a very warm human being.

I tried to see her in the Hilton performance that she was supposed to give last saturday but had no luck on spotting her... nonetheless I return back to Argentina with a couple signed CDs and several photos!
Pablo

Postby jpanarese » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Unfortunately, as luck would have it, I was unable to go. I got the news a bit too late and, well, an unexpected hospital stay would have prevented me from making either show this passed weekend anyway. Perhaps, next time ....
John
That which we do in life echoes throughout eternity
jpanarese
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Dab051176 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Welcome to the forum, Pablo! :D Great to see that you were able to go, and that you managed to meet Moya. I'm not surprised she was so pleased to see you, as you had travelled so far! :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the other hand, sorry to hear you couldn't go, John. :( Hope it's not too serious, but your health is the most important thing to look after.....
Dave

From Wales...via Birmingham!!!!
Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Return to Moya live