My Verden

Memories of shows, dreams of shows to come

Moderators: wonky_eggs, nessieq, mise, Grania, Banba Óir, All Moderators

My Verden

Postby Blueyes » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:03 pm

I started from Milan(I) on Friday at 6p.m. by car; I was in Wurzburg at 00a.m.. At the morning after breakfast I visited the beautiful Tiepolo paintings into the Residenz and at about 11a.m. I re-started to Bremen where I arrived about at 16p.m. of saturday. A very quick visit in downtown at the Christmas Market and at 19p.m. I was at the entrance of the Stadthalle in Verden. The theater was not so big so I can found a very good position for the show and at my eyes it was like a family Christmas party. The chorus that intoduce your show was very interesting. I'd a room in a comfortable hotel in town and sunday morning at 9a.m. i was ready to come back in Italy. During the trip to back home i visited Hannover Munden, very nice with its old tipical german houses, and Fulda with its Barock Dom. Unfortunately there was lot of snow on San Bernardino Pass and then it was raining cats and dogs till Milan where I arrived at 23p.m. after about 2.300km in 54 hours. Thanks Moya for this beautiful show, for your beauty and your angelic voice, for your kindness in sign the cd's at the fans. The great emotions that you gave me erase at all the efforts of the trip. A special thanks to your band that is great!
Blueyes

Postby Susann » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Wow, this was a long trip!!! Total commitment!!!

It's nice that you had a good time with Moya and her band and that you saw so much of Germany :). But why don't you go to the concerts in Baden or in Ludwigsburg? Or will you go there as well?
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Oscar Wilde)
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Blueyes » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:00 pm

Susann wrote:Wow, this was a long trip!!! Total commitment!!!

It's nice that you had a good time with Moya and her band and that you saw so much of Germany :). But why don't you go to the concerts in Baden or in Ludwigsburg? Or will you go there as well?

Hi Susan! Thanks a lot for your msg! I prefer Verden as in this week end I was free and I can organize the trip; I love Germany fron long time, it's a very beautiful country with lots of surprises! However I'm thinking to go in Baden for the next show too. Will you be there? I prefer to go toDublin December 17th but I don't know if I can find a ticket for the show and a low cost for the flight. I'm searching. I think that a Moya show in Ireland must be so amazing! Have a relaxing evening!

Carlo
Blueyes

Postby Susann » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:47 am

Hi Carlo,

last night I was back from the concerts in Chemnitz and Dresden. It was fantastic as ever. And I had a lot of fun talking with Moya and Sinead after the concerts :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Tomorrow I'm going to the concert in Aachen and next Saturday to the concert in Ludwigsburg. I don't go to the concerts in Baden and Dublin. But I will go to the DERVISH concert in Glasgow in January where Moya will be one of the special guests. I told Moya that I'm going there and she looks forward to it and expects an amazing gig. I saw them playing together in Leo's in September 2008 and it was stunning. Cathy from Dervish and Moya are very good friends.

At St. Patrick's Day 2006 I was to Moya's concert in St. Mark's Church in Dublin. It was fantastic! There she was playing together with Hazel O'Connor.

Have a wonderful night in Baden.

Bye, Susann
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Oscar Wilde)
Susann
Enthusiastic Member

Return to Moya live