What's Moya up to ?

Discuss anything about Moya and her music

Moderator: All Moderators

What's Moya up to ?

Postby Phantas » Sun May 31, 2015 2:03 pm

Hi guys,

I haven't been around here for a while... thought I'd drop in and say hello.

I've been a bit out of the loop of what Moya and Clannad etc are up to lately - is there any news regarding upcoming projects?

Somehow I feel it's time for a new Moya solo album. I know Enya is working on one for a couple of years now. Not sure whether Clannad's in the studio but wouldn't mind that either. Wasn't there word around a while ago that they were working on a new album?

Anyhoo peeps, hope you're all doing well!

xxx
Rick
lost in the aether, leave a message...
Phantas
Addicted to Moya

Re: What's Moya up to ?

Postby Dab051176 » Sun May 31, 2015 3:11 pm

Welcome back, Rick! You're not the only one - I've been out of the forum "loop" for quite a while myself.

I believe the plan for 2015 is for Clannad to focus on film & TV work, although what projects these are I don't know, and I don't think have been officially announced yet. After this, I believe another world tour is in the offing for 2016.

It seems to be something of a "watch this space" situation at the moment! :wink:
Dave

From Wales...via Birmingham!!!!
Dab051176
Addicted to Moya

Postby Phantas » Sun May 31, 2015 7:00 pm

So what you're saying is that the focus right now is more on Clannad? Somehow I get the feeling Moya is focussing less on putting out new music but busy more with small projects out of the limelight.... anyone can confirm or deny ? LOL

To be honest I've not been visiting this place very regularly over the last few years...and the urge to come back isn't very strong either somehow - and I think that's partly due to Moya and co not releasing anything of late.
lost in the aether, leave a message...
Phantas
Addicted to Moya

Postby Yvonne » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi Dave and Phantas,

It has indeed been very quiet around here. I can imagine that Moya loves to focus more on making new music with Clannad but I would also love to hear some new music of Moya herself as well :D ! I really love Nadur, but Moya's solo works are also very special to me. I check here every now and then but don't really know anything to post. A new Moya album would be great but when she is busy with other stuff it may be a while.... She can't do it all at the same time (although we would like that, haha :mrgreen: )

Love,

Yvonne
"Let Your Love surround me. Light my heart to carry on"
Yvonne
Enthusiastic Member

Return to General