Do not post into this thread.....

Got a forum-game you'd like to play or a story you'd like to create or share? This is the place for it! Please do check to make sure we're not already playing the game you have in mind before starting a new thread for it.

Moderator: All Moderators

Postby Killiney » Thu May 08, 2008 7:10 pm

I think the wormhole's not been too kind to your mind.

Hey that rhymes lol
Behind the innocent,
the last, the least and the lost
will be found in the storm

Northern Skyline - a fansite for Clannad/Moya/Enya get the latest news as soon as we get it
Killiney
Addicted to Moya

Postby Methica » Thu May 08, 2008 7:48 pm

WARNING!! CAUTION!!!! CAREFULL!!!

When spotting a wormhole, go directly the other way!!
Imperfect is the new perfect
Methica
Addicted to Moya

Postby Killiney » Thu May 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Thanks for the advice Methica.

I still think that we should try and figure out the time space continuum thingy so we can see Moya all around the world, and we won't have to worry about queueing with that lol
Behind the innocent,

Northern Skyline - a fansite for Clannad/Moya/Enya get the latest news as soon as we get it
Killiney
Addicted to Moya

Postby Methica » Fri May 09, 2008 4:38 am

You mean you want to create a way to bend time and space, so we can go and see her everywhere we want?
I've seen that idea in a movie,, it ended quite bad...
Methica
Addicted to Moya

Postby Killiney » Fri May 09, 2008 5:47 pm

THat would be nice to see her anywhere and everywhere we want, but we need to get it right so as nothing happens to us, or worse, Moya lol
Behind the innocent,

Killiney
Addicted to Moya

Postby Angoid » Fri May 09, 2008 6:05 pm

But you might also need to consider what might happen if you go back in time to met Moya again at a concert you attended before, and meet yourself.

Or one you went back in time to attend and meet, then again, and again, and again .... I mean ..... the thought of meeting 5 or 6 Methicas or Killineys ...... :P
If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Purveyor of fine sarcasm since 1966.
Angoid
Technical Administrator

Postby Methica » Fri May 09, 2008 6:07 pm

Angoid wrote:But you might also need to consider what might happen if you go back in time to met Moya again at a concert you attended before, and meet yourself.

Or one you went back in time to attend and meet, then again, and again, and again .... I mean ..... the thought of meeting 5 or 6 Methicas or Killineys ...... :P

Would it be so bad to see me a few times at a concert... You cannot possibly know yet since you haven't met me in real life... :P
Methica
Addicted to Moya

Postby Killiney » Fri May 09, 2008 6:14 pm

Angoid wrote:But you might also need to consider what might happen if you go back in time to met Moya again at a concert you attended before, and meet yourself.

5 or 6 of me?! It'd be awesome, all we need now is a few cellos...
Behind the innocent,

Killiney
Addicted to Moya

Postby jpanarese » Fri May 09, 2008 6:49 pm

The simple answer is quantum physics. Multiple realities that overlap and intertwine. Even if you see yourself at a concert or such, it won't effect the reality streams overall. Of course, this is not necessarily a scientific guarantee when it comes to meeting more than one Methica or Killiney ... that might cause the universe to implode ... but there are always risks to being adventurous.

John
That which we do in life echoes throughout eternity
jpanarese
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Killiney » Fri May 09, 2008 6:55 pm

jpanarese wrote:The simple answer is quantum physics. Multiple realities that overlap and intertwine. Even if you see yourself at a concert or such, it won't effect the reality streams overall. Of course, this is not necessarily a scientific guarantee when it comes to meeting more than one Methica or Killiney ... that might cause the universe to implode ... but there are always risks to being adventurous.

John

Yeah, we'd end up raiding the cello stores lol
Behind the innocent,

Killiney
Addicted to Moya

Postby Angoid » Sat May 10, 2008 6:06 am

...when it comes to meeting more than one Methica or Killiney ... that might cause the universe to implode ...

I wish it WAS that bad, because I'd heard that it was far worse...... :D
If you don't know what eschatology is then don't worry; it's not the end of the world.
Purveyor of fine sarcasm since 1966.
Angoid
Technical Administrator

Postby Killiney » Sat May 10, 2008 9:47 am

Angoid wrote:
...when it comes to meeting more than one Methica or Killiney ... that might cause the universe to implode ...

I wish it WAS that bad, because I'd heard that it was far worse...... :D

Yeah, it is far worse...
Behind the innocent,

Killiney
Addicted to Moya

Postby jpanarese » Sat May 10, 2008 4:39 pm

Well, Angoid, I didn't really want to talk about it, but I have heard it theorized that meeting more than one Methica or Killiney could cause all the reality streams to revert and reverse back into time so that dinosaurs would, once again, walk the planet and we'd be listening to our Moya albums on Flintstone record players.

John
That which we do in life echoes throughout eternity
jpanarese
Enthusiastic Member

Postby Killiney » Sat May 10, 2008 4:44 pm

jpanarese wrote:we'd be listening to our Moya albums on Flintstone record players.

That's bad!
Behind the innocent,

Killiney
Addicted to Moya

Postby Luned » Sat May 10, 2008 7:14 pm

But what's wrong with Flintstone record players? :lol:

Anyway, we would have to borrow some History Monks from Pratchett so that they could unwind the temporal mess with their procrastinators :mrgreen:
Luned
Addicted to Moya

PreviousNext

Return to Games and Stories