The Pirate Clan

Got a forum-game you'd like to play or a story you'd like to create or share? This is the place for it! Please do check to make sure we're not already playing the game you have in mind before starting a new thread for it.

Moderator: All Moderators

Postby Grania » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:01 pm

Indeed my dear Phantom Phantas :) You will make an excellent addition to our crew - perfect for leading raiding parties, as no one will be able to see you!
I must however request you wear a garment of some kind, or make yourself visible while on board - we must trust each other not to hide like that.
For duties on board, perhaps you could take care of armourments for us, as no one has yet volunteered! (I am ashamed!)

And so, if we are ready to sail, let us set a course!
The coastline along which we shall be travelling for several hundred leagues is rocky and treacherous - so I rely upon you all to be vigilant for the safety of your crewmates!
Music and friendship - the answer to life's problems.

I heard Your voice
Whisper to the wild water
Step By Step
Slowly I turn - Máire Brennan
Grania

Postby AndyPandy » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:47 pm

Grania wrote:do I have someone in charge of our ordinance? Any volunteers? A pirate's ship must be heavily armed - and believe me this ship is, and so, I must have people to look after it!

Yarrrrrrrrr, explosives, weaponry and the like make me smile! :D

I'd be happy to inspect your arsenal and blow holes in any scruvy sea-dogs ship that tries to take our loot! Yarrrrrrrrr!
Music is food for the soul.
AndyPandy
Addicted to Moya

Postby Keiko » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:27 pm

It's been a hard day, of lifting anchors, setting sails and plundering more ships,.. now it's time for a small evening of little entertainment by Keiko The horrible :D

Firstly singing the Pirates National Anthem :D

I'll start out! But All mateys have to sing along.. Now take your position! Here is... Yo Ho, Yo Ho a pirate's life for me! (Inspired by Walt D)

We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot.
Drink up me 'earties, Yo Ho!
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot.

Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A pirate's life for me.

We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack.
Maraud and embezzle and even hijack.

We kindle and char, inflame and ignite.
We burn up the city, we're really a fright.

We're rascals, scoundrels, villans and knaves.
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs!

We're beggars and blighters and ne'er-do-well cads.
Aye! But we're loved by our mommies and dads!

*Keiko starts singing,.. and soon all captains followers are shouting the Pirates national Anthem well heard over the sea*

The Anthem soon followed by more Pirate's songs, such as... 'We are the pirates of the sea..',.. 'I left my treasure over the ocean'.. 'Sailed the seven seas' .. 'A black patch and a wooden leg' .. 'Finding land' and many more..

Not only singing.. Soon Keiko was inviting the players of the crew to play along on the flute,.. (and what else?)

~Lost my Heart in Ireland.. Great country, nice people, beautiful places.. I just luv it!

My Blog Keiko's Place
Keiko
Addicted to Moya

Postby Macha » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:57 pm

So, we have sung our "Pirate Hymn", and now I think it's a bit time to celebrate. Where's the whiskey? I think we should have some, or what about ye, my friends? :mrgreen:
*climbs up to the crowsnest*
*sees a ship ahead* Cap'n Granuaile! There's a very big trade ship ahead!
Maybe we can enter it for plundering, hehe.
:mrgreen:
Macha
Addicted to Moya

Postby Ardens » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:43 pm

Who has fed the parrots with amaranth? Suddenly, they have supernatural powers! :shock:
They were suddenly able to sing "Deireadh An Tuath" and then they had the amazing idea to sing the song backwards! And guess what, it sounded exactly like "Eclipse"! :shock: :lol:
But our parrots have even more talents: Now, they are able to use telepathy in order to communicate with me. They told me that their usual babbling isn't babbling but a real language called "Loxian". They even showed me the script they have developed in the last few hours (they jumped into a pot of painture and went for a walk on the backside of our navigation maps).

Aren't they incredible our super-parrots? I gave them some extra-cookies (and took away the amaranth in order to prevent that they'd get strong enough to mutiny the ship). I'm very optimistic that these animals will help us a lot in future times. At the moment, I'm looking for tape to put around their beaks - they're trying to imitate the Jakatta Mix of "Show Me". :roll:
Ardens
Addicted to Moya

Postby Grania » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:53 pm

"What's this? DRINK!! You scruvy fools! There's a ship out their ripe for the taking and there y'all are drunk and singing!"

Gráinne was furious, a drunk crew couldn't defend themselves against a heavily armed vessel like the one that was now approaching.
With some well chosen sharp words, Gráinne soon had her crew up on deck and in order.
"Pegleg, make sure everyone has a musket and a sword." She shouted,
"Libby, take the helm, bring us in alongside - everyone stand to give passing honours, treat them as our allies...and stand by to open fire on my signal!!!"

I heard Your voice
Step By Step
Grania

Postby AndyPandy » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:02 pm

Pegleg passes out swords from the ships armoury (yes its very well stocked) and packs the cannons with gunpowder ready for an explosive volley!

I was considering firing giant lemons at our foes, but I think juicing them to death would take some time.... :mrgreen:
Music is food for the soul.
AndyPandy
Addicted to Moya

Postby the whistleplayer » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:49 pm

Any room for an additional shipmate? I heard about you all and I took my father's old rowboat and rowed all the way to here! I'm no experienced pirate, but I'm not scared of heights so I'll take turns with the missy that's been up there all the time already!
I'm Lazy Eye Jen, but that doesn't keep me from spotting everything moving in the sea!
I have no hobbies, only obsessions... :mrgreen:
the whistleplayer
Really Enthusiastic Member

Postby Grania » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:12 pm

Lazy Eye Jen, you've arrived just in time! I won't send you up the mast during battle - so take a sword and be ready to plunder!

And with that, the galley drew alongside the poor unsuspecting ship. For a moment, all was silent - then the terrifying pirate crew of the Shakey Lemon lept, roaring and howling the most blood-curdling battle cries. They swung down on ropes from the rigging, and within minutes only had the other ship under control.

Gráinne walked confidently up the deck, her sword still stained..and demanded surrender from the ship's captain, who knelt cowering between Libby and Pegleg Panderson.

"Pirates, the ship is ours!!!!"

I heard Your voice
Step By Step
Grania

Postby Macha » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:22 pm

Jasmine frightened, when Cap'n Granuaile stood behind her. "Okay, okay, I'll be ready in a few seconds, you'll see!"

*pulls sword and goes in position for the entering of the ship* I'm ready; can't wait for plundering this ship, hehe. Maybe it has loaded some diamonds and gold?
Macha
Addicted to Moya

Postby the whistleplayer » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:24 am

Grania wrote:Lazy Eye Jen, you've arrived just in time! I won't send you up the mast during battle - so take a sword and be ready to plunder!

No problem! I may have a lazy eye, but I don't have a lazy sword! :mrgreen:
I have no hobbies, only obsessions... :mrgreen:
the whistleplayer
Really Enthusiastic Member

Postby Keiko » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:40 am

Arrrrrrr Sweet victory :D :D,..!!!!!

What treasure this ships holds? Let we search the ship,.. from top to bottom!!

What to do with all the hostages? I'd say... the Planck! :D (do we actually have this on board :mrgreen: ?

Arrrrrrrr

~Lost my Heart in Ireland.. Great country, nice people, beautiful places.. I just luv it!

My Blog Keiko's Place
Keiko
Addicted to Moya

Postby Macha » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:08 am

Keiko wrote:Arrrrrrr Sweet victory :D :D,..!!!!!

What treasure this ships holds? Let we search the ship,.. from top to bottom!!

What to do with all the hostages? I'd say... the Planck! :D (do we actually have this on board :mrgreen: ?
Arrrrrrrr

Hehe Keiko, good idea. :mrgreen: But I think our Lady Cap'n Granuaile wouldn't like it if we go alone. We should wait for her and the others. Hope I'll find some diamonds and gold and maybe silver.
Macha
Addicted to Moya

Postby Grania » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:54 am

Ladies and Gents - search the ship! Take all of value. If they will not give you freedom, then a little gentle persuasion may be in order 8)

(to the captain of the unfortunate vessel) If your crew co-operate, then we shall spare their lives, for I'm a reasonalbe woman and see no point in killin' for killin's sake - but for the ship, that I will have to discuss with my mates.

I heard Your voice
Step By Step
Grania

Postby Macha » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:58 am

Grania wrote:Ladies and Gents - search the ship! Take all of value. If they will not give you freedom, then a little gentle persuasion may be in order 8)

Aye, Cap'n Granuaile! (to the other pirates) Okay, you've heard, what our Lady Cap'n said. We shall search the ship and take all of value! Let's go!!
Macha
Addicted to Moya

PreviousNext

Return to Games and Stories