Page 1 of 3

I just got Two Horizons today...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:06 am
by sarahCat210
This may be in another thread somewhere, but I am just sooooooooo amazed by the whole album. I just love the whole story that it tells. I also love the graphics on the cd when you put it into your computer :D

I had to go to Borders to get a book for a test, and I wanted to look for Moya albums because I always like to see which ones they have :lol: Then the worker there found Two Horizons for me, and I just had to get it. The fact that it was on the shelf for TWO YEARS :!: I just had to give it a home...

SC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:31 am
by gregoing
Hey, Sarah! I'm glad you finally got it! It's such an awesome album (minus the bonus track).

Regarding your poll, I haven't voted yet, because my option isn't up there. My option would be "Yes, but I wish it didn't."

-Greg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:07 pm
by Grania
EXCELLENT! Glad you like the album :)

hehe, I agree with Greg - I wish I didn't have the bonus track too. Are there actually versions without it?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:58 pm
by Nigel
I actually like the bonus track on Two horizons :o *Ducks down to avoid incoming rotting tomatoes* :lol: (Although the schiller remix version is so much better) :mrgreen:

.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:14 pm
by Grania
*laughs hard at a mental picture of Nigel in the Stocks....then starts pelting him with tomatoes* :lol: :lol: :lol: You asked for that one lol, I couldn't resist :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:16 pm
by Beth
*Chucks rotten tomatoes at Nigel* That song gives me a migrane! To me, it also ruins the beauty of the original Show Me.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:35 pm
by Nigel
LizzyRyan wrote:*Chucks rotten tomatoes at Nigel* That song gives me a migrane! To me, it also ruins the beauty of the original Show Me.


Well i always value your opinion Beth, and especially Grania :wink: . But can i ask a favour please. "Can you stop throwing tomatoes at me, because im drowning in tomatoe juice" :lol:

.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:36 pm
by jpanarese
Congratulations, Sarah. It is a great album to own, and I'm glad you have given that poor CD a happy home.

As for the "bonus track", is that what it's supposed to be?...

John

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:10 am
by Beth
Nigel wrote:
LizzyRyan wrote:*Chucks rotten tomatoes at Nigel* That song gives me a migrane! To me, it also ruins the beauty of the original Show Me.


Well i always value your opinion Beth, and especially Grania :wink: . But can i ask a favour please. "Can you stop throwing tomatoes at me, because im drowning in tomatoe juice" :lol:

.


Well, think of it this way... if a skunk finds you, you won't smell :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:31 pm
by Grania
Nigel wrote:
LizzyRyan wrote:*Chucks rotten tomatoes at Nigel* That song gives me a migrane! To me, it also ruins the beauty of the original Show Me.


Well i always value your opinion Beth, and especially Grania :wink: . But can i ask a favour please. "Can you stop throwing tomatoes at me, because im drowning in tomatoe juice" :lol:

.


oooo, I don't know about that! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:11 am
by Lady Ryu
i have the album with bonus track. but this song... well, i wish there would be another moya (only moya) song. it's terrible, i think. it's like my remastered clannad album, i wonder why on earth there must be such an idiotic "chill-out-mix"? as if the rest of the album wouldn't be better to chill.

but the rest of the TH album is just THAT great, so i just look over the remix-song.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:25 am
by Grania
Lady Ryu wrote: it's terrible, i think. it's like my remastered clannad album, i wonder why on earth there must be such an idiotic "chill-out-mix"? as if the rest of the album wouldn't be better to chill.


Seconded!! I find those tracks sooo irritating, they are the opposite of chill - take some perfectly beautiful songs and just ruin them :(

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:58 pm
by Versa
I always push "stop" button after "Two Horizons" - I'm sure it's not Moya's idea but the label, and if it had been possible I would have erased this remix. The album isn't the best place for it :P :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:44 pm
by Beth
Versa wrote:I always push "stop" button after "Two Horizons" - I'm sure it's not Moya's idea but the label, and if it had been possible I would have erased this remix. The album isn't the best place for it :P :)


God bless the person who invented CD burners LOL I never listen to the original CDs. I always make copies and listen to those... guess what is NOT on my copy LOL

Sorry Moya... we love you... just not this version of the song LOL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:13 am
by sarahCat210
I love the original but I also love the remixed version I can go both ways. It depends on my mood I guess

SC